[SMS] Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SMS] Alert!

I feel dirty, cheap. I need to go and shower. I just sold a hyosung. Stop laughing col.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This message was delivered to you by the PSB SMS system. SMS "0448 PSB NOW" with your live info regarding accidents, traffic jams and locations of dangerous roads being made safer by the local constabulary.

!!!!!
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I can just imagine the pain of having to discuss the 'good' points of the bike.

How did you stop yourself from slapping the pen out of their hand as they were signing the OTP?
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

F'kn Whore
        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

And your enlightenment begins Deep breath now!!

D'Art

Comment

Desmo <------- ------->Desmo's soul
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

oh noes desmo!!! you sold someone a ground magnet!!!! 1st you believed random spams on the interwebs now this!! what's next, you going to buy a kawasaki?
                Originally posted by kyliejane
                benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                Originally posted by harns
                Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

I dont think he'd be that stupid.
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Be honest, it felt good didn't it!

Comment

bet you didn't sell it with warranty.
                      no dealership is insured for that much.
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

What's wrong with hyosungs ? I thought they were good ?

Comment

so who's our newest member that just acquired themselves a shiny Hyosung from THS??
                          Originally posted by kyliejane
                          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                          Originally posted by harns
                          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Could have been worse. You could have sold him a Yamaha.
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Or a Honda

Comment

Working...
                              X