Warning - nasty pot hole NOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning - nasty pot hole NOR

Marmion Ave heading north, just after the new Edinburgh Ave roundabout Kinross/Burns Beach in the LH lane - one nasty bastard pothole thats just opened up. I went over it in my car and it made such a bang i thought my tyre had popped! Then passed it again on the bike and had another look. Its not very wide (about a foot) but its bloody deep and would make a serious mess of any unsuspecting bike that fell in it. Theres been enough carnage on the roads recently without someone having an accident due to this sort of thing, so please keep your eye out for it fellas

Give MRWA Road Hazards (1800800009) a call and report it.

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
      Give MRWA Road Hazards (1800800009) a call and report it.
      Cheers for that number mate, i was wondering who to ring

Comment

good spot munki...there are a few of us up here. Nice work.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Cheers Steve. Well i reported it this morning so lets see how long it takes them to fix it.......

Comment

its a local Council road, so we'll see if your rates are well spent

Comment

It was fixed by yesterday! I doubt that they'd be so on the ball they'd fix it in 24 hours so i'm assuming someone else must have reported it before me. But at least its been done

Comment

A sinkhole that big, if they weren't to repair it quick sharp it opens em up to all sorts of liability hassles if someone was to cause themselves or their vehicle grief in it.

Comment

Working...
                X