X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike theft attempt foiled.

Hi all,

This morning I had a very very rude wake up call;

Lying in bed 1/2 awake about 4:50AM I hear a loud distinct *crack* and think, "odd sound.

About 30 seconds later I hear what sounds like the starter motor of a bike not wanting to turn over... Oh fuck me some one has gone for the bikes.

Sprint down stairs, grab Maglite along the way, burst out the front door and sure enough one bike is missing, leap in the car and nail it around the corner as it was not far that I heard it turning over. I didn't realise a Camry could get so sideways!

I find Nath's bike with the lights on 1 street away, fuckers had broken the steering and ignition barrel, wheeled it away then gave up when they couldn't start it... unfortunately there was no one in sight, or I would have run the cunts over.

I wheel the sorry beast back home, in hindsight I 1/2 wish they would have started it as I doubt they would have gotten far on slick tyres in the wet with a mad fury raged German giving chase.

Watch you bikes people, buy a Rotty, carry a gun, theives do not deserve to live.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

report to the cops yet robin? they will want to dust it for prints and it has to be done soon.
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

BASTARDS!

glad the bike was recovered.

Comment

FUCKERS

Sorry to hear that Nath, what a pain in the arse getting everything replaced on insurance.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Bastards. I wish you had've caught them Bobbin.

Comment

where were your bikes stored??

Comment

pfft last time someone broke into my work van the cops wouldnt come round and dust for prints. they were not interested at all infact. gave me a report number and hung up.

They wouldn't even come out and have a look when my 600RR was stolen.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Arseholes.
                Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Man this end of town seems to be a riot with forced invasions and bike theft and ferals doing burnouts n smashing into traffic lights. Im glad you were able to get the bike back for Nath. Repairing the barrel aint gonna be fun.
                  I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Fuckers, Hope the universe delivers them gonad rot.
                    Turfierific!

Comment

Originally posted by FireStorm View Post
                      pfft last time someone broke into my work van the cops wouldnt come round and dust for prints. they were not interested at all infact. gave me a report number and hung up.

They wouldn't even come out and have a look when my 600RR was stolen.
                      i spoke to the cops about 3 months ago to report an attempted break and enter and the first thing they did was organise to have people around to dust for prints.

it did surprise me, as it wasnt the first time i had reported a break in and in the past they have never done this. i got the impression during conversation that WAPOL is putting more resources into forensics.

edit: maybe the difference is that someone tried to break into a house when someone was inside and this crosses a line that gets forensics involved.
                      Originally posted by Bendito
                      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Damn...that sucks...good work Rob...Sorry to hear Nath...

Comment

Haven't had a good look but should only be replacing the barrel and the triple clamp. I would have been happy to pay for more damage if the useless cunt had have hurt himself on it... Cold slicks + wet roads + ~160hp i don't think they would have made it to the first corner.

Bikes been in the rain so I think the chance of getting fingerprints is unlikely.

I'm considering myself pretty lucky at this point, Thanks Bobbin

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                            Cold slicks + wet roads + ~160hp i don't think they would have made it to the first corner.
                            I can vouch for that

I hope the assholes burn in hell. And you so owe Bobbin a beer. And possibly home made pizza.

Comment

Well done dude... Lets do a group buy on shotguns or glocks!!!
                              * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X