Slick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick

Some retard managed to roll his shit ass station wagon outside the ballajura woolworths, on the corner of bellefin and Havelin Dr. There's a massive patch of fluids, so very careful if you're near there. They did a crap job of cleaning it.

Yeah My gf was the car in front of the Hilux that rolled. He was pissed as a mofo driving up curbs etc before he turned into the car he hit.

10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

It's ok, he'll get off with a slap on the wrist and a $200 fine.

Seriously, if you want to kill somebody and get away with it, do it from behind the wheel of your car.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

/waits for the cops to start a speeding blitz in the area now we've had an alleged drink driving accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
          /waits for the cops to start a speeding blitz once they have finished their donuts
          sorted

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
            It's ok, he'll get off with a slap on the wrist and a $200 fine.

Seriously, if you want to kill somebody and get away with it, do it from behind the wheel of your car.

Yeah no joke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
              /waits for the cops to start a speeding blitz in the area now we've had an alleged drink driving accident.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to be a good boy driving now. Cuz my gf lives like 2 minutes away!!!

What a fucktard, good to hear it wasn't ur gf involved though bart. Feel sorry for the other driver. Any idea if they were ok?

Comment

fairly serious hit to do that damage to the other car too.

thats the problem hey, all the regular cageg driving 'tards look at this and just think 'another accident' whereas people who ride look at it and think 'fuck that would have killed a rider'.

Comment

Yeah they were both ok. Chick in the camry was a bit shook up and the guy had to be helped out of his car. My gf was shitting herself watching the retard driving like an idiot in her mirrors. Almost took her out apparently. The dude stank of alcohol and the ground around his car was littered with cans and stubbie holders.
                  10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Working...
                  X