51yo woman pillion killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 51yo woman pillion killed

Roads death toll reaches 32 - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Roads death toll reaches 32

The national holiday road toll has climbed to 32 following the deaths of two women in Western Australia and a fatal accident in northern New South Wales.

A 37-year-old woman died when her car rolled at Waroona south of Perth this afternoon.

Emergency services cut her free from the vehicle and she was flown by rescue helicopter to Royal Perth Hospital but died from her injuries.

A 51-year-old woman died when she was flung from the back of a motorcycle near Bridgetown.

Victoria has the highest road toll in the country with 11 deaths, while Western Australia has seven.

In New South Wales, the death toll has risen to six after an accident around 10pm AEST on Saturday at Chinderah, near Tweed Heads on the state's far north coast.
    Two cars are believed to have collided heavily, and a third car was also involved.
    One of the drivers died at the scene, while two other people were taken to hospital suffering serious injuries.
    Both south-bound lanes of the Pacific Highway are closed and police say motorists can expect delays.
    Queensland has recorded three deaths, while in South Australia two people have died.
    Tasmania, the Northern Territory and the ACT have each recorded one death on the roads.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Another one! Condolences to family. It's been a bad year - keep it safe guys.
    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

R.I.P. :resent:

It can't be stressed enough people - it's not just double demerits currently, it's double fucking jeaopardy... take care.

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

^^^ Another tragic loss.

Comment

Rip..

Comment

condolences to family and friends

Comment

RIP , very sad
              www.sizematters.com.au Health::Fitness::Bodybuilding::Nutrition

2008 Ducati 848 for sale. http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...p?do=ad&id=243

Comment

sad news rip

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

How is double jeopardy relevant here?

Comment

RIP, condolences to family and friends

Comment

RIP to the lady and condolences to her family.

Comment

Rip

Comment

very sad, rest in peace....
                          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Thoughts are with the rider and both their families.
                            RIP Lady pillion.

Originally posted by Boxx View Post
                            How is double jeopardy relevant here?
                            I think he meant jeopardy in it's actual meaning of danger... Play on words.
                            "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

R.I.P
                              Condolences to family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X