Copper caught.....in sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper caught.....in sand

Coming to work this morning, on Roe Hwy, just past the Orrong Rd exit, see a cop car on the median strip....check speed...heart in mouth...then I start laughing.

Poor cop is bogged in the middle of the median strip....presumably got a radar fix on someone heading the other way and tried to do a U-turn...but that's real soft sand.

Anyway, his embarrassment wasn't going to last too much longer, tow truck was just pulling up.

I wonder if he announced that little stop to his mates over the radio????

haha a pig in the mud. (well.. sand)

Comment

lol, i've done a U bolt arover that in my old datto! damn fools, when are they going to learn to get good pursuit cars....
      :awesome:

Comment

saw a new WRX in disco colours outside police HQ next to Court Wine Bar last week. wouldn't want to try to out run it if it was driven by a half-competent copper.

Comment

needs moar pix
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

You should have done a wheelie ya squid.
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
              needs moar pix
              Just picture a white WRX, with lights, sirens and decals on it.

Jeez Wigs

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                saw a new WRX in disco colours outside police HQ next to Court Wine Bar last week. wouldn't want to try to out run it if it was driven by a half-competent copper.

Comment

Original file title "pig sti". It's not an STi, though. :o

Comment

Originally posted by Ryven View Post

Original file title "pig sti". It's not an STi, though. :o
                    hmmm pigSti might be a play on words but im just guessing.

yea i saw one of these on canning highway the other week. bit of a shock to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyking View Post
                      hmmm pigSti might be a play on words but im just guessing.

yea i saw one of these on canning highway the other week. bit of a shock to see it.
                      I know it's a play on words. It just doesn't fit.

I saw one of these driving down Railway Pde Champion Drive the other day. Was on the bike, passenger gave me a nasty look.

Comment

Here's a cop stuck in sand on Shreeve rd, Canning Vale. I doubled back on my bike and took a pic. They weren't impressed. Apparently witness said they were fucking about. There's a surprise!
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

i beleive ya Ryven
                          haha funny stuff.
                          well im off to rant about the lack of nods and waves i get...

Comment

lol some of these cops are nothing more than vl driving vb drinking losers with a uniform on sumtimes classic pics!! and you could get away pretty easy from the piggys just use the ally ways and over bridges

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                              Just picture a white WRX, with lights, sirens and decals on it.

Jeez Wigs
                              i actually meant moarpixofbogging

jeez rhino
                              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                              X