Avoid Maddington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Maddington

Dont come down maddington way especially kelvin road the cops are everywhere checking bikes especially harleys.Unless of course you need a free motorcycle examination and rbt
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Was expecting to open this thread and read; "IT'S A SHITHOLE!"

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

yeh, i try to avoid maddington all the time
      would think there were better things for the cops to do in maddington
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Group ride anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
          Group ride anyone?
          Hell yeah, Maddington bitches FTW

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
            Yeah it is but its my place of work, its just as much as shithole as any other industrial area especially welshpool and kewdale
            LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
            LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
            shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

possible reason = patch wearers funeral today and there is a clubhouse in that vicinity?
              Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post

Highway Patrol car turning onto Kelvin Road going other way to me didn't seem to mind me lane filtering on my death machine. And I'd be up for that group ride, as long as you guys can find somewhere in Maddington worth going.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
                  Yeah it is but its my place of work, its just as much as shithole as any other industrial area especially welshpool and kewdale
                  before you knock kewdale/welshpool, remember where your dog food comes from. Still trying to get the stanch out of my car.

Comment

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard on a train from Joondy to Perth. Bunch of 15yo BMX tards discussing their plans for the day:

Tard1: So...er...where we going to hang out?
                    Tard2: Let's go to Subiaco.
                    Tard1: Nah, Subiaco's a shithole - there's nothing to do. Let's go to Maddington.

The mind boggles.
                    It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                    - David James

Comment

did they have bikes with them?
                      mebbe looking for places to ride
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Or a place to tag.

Comment

Yeah, I'd go with Desmo's idea. They had their BMXs, but didn't look like they were out to find a half-pipe.

Aaaanyway....how 'bout them cops eh?
                          It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
                          - David James

Comment

how do they look when looking for a half pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Juffy View Post
                              Reminds me of a conversation I overheard on a train from Joondy to Perth. Bunch of 15yo BMX tards discussing their plans for the day:

Tard1: So...er...where we going to hang out?
                              Tard2: Let's go to Subiaco.
                              Tard1: Nah, Subiaco's a shithole - there's nothing to do. Let's go to Maddington.

The mind boggles.
                              Well if you don't have 20 bucks for every coffee or a clothes horse GF there isn't a lot to do in Subiaco.
                              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Working...
                              X