This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The carnage continues, double fatality

Police investigating double fatality - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    Real Men Ride Nakid
    http://www.streetfighters.com.au

more speed cameras will solve this.

Comment

Oh man. Not the news we wanted to hear... i hope there wasnt anything suss involved (DD)

RIP and condolences to the family and friends.

Comment

Let's double the fines.

Comment

Yeah it's been a pretty miserable start to the year and frankly, I don't know what the answer is.
          [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Lol, the ORS is 'Shocked and apalled'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
              Let's double the fines.
              any one bidding on triple or higher

ha ha
              Is Dead

Comment

Well, wire barriers would have kept them apart. So get ready for some more suggestions for them on country roads here.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                  Well, wire barriers would have kept them apart. So get ready for some more suggestions for them on country roads here.
                  yay group ride anyone...

dunno why they insist on these... it freaks me out riding next to one and then hit a decent gust of wind. or attempted side swipe from cage

Comment

Just found out it was a good friends parents that were killed!

BIG SHOCK to the system!

Ride and Drive safe out there!
                    sigpic
                    MARCO..........

Comment

Condolences to you and their loved ones. Ride on.
                      I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

I love Dorringtons quote on Radio. "We at the ORS have done everything we can"

No you fvcking havent.
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Fatigue.

Increase open road limit to 150km/h and they would have been on the road for 50% less time.

edit:
                          err... mis-read "AM" as "PM". but hopefully you see the point anyway...
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by trey82 View Post
                            Just found out it was a good friends parents that were killed!
                            BIG SHOCK to the system!
                            Perths a small place.... They were also and uncle and aunt to a good friend of mine.

Things like this are a shocking wakeup that its not just a stat figure.

I feel most sorry for the daughter in the back seat who must now try to deal with witnessing the horrific death of both her parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus
                              It is amazing how people on this site couldnt give a fuck if it is car drivers involved.

If it was 2 people on a bike it would be RIP, deepest condolances if there is any we can do to help or if you need someone too talk to you just have to ask.

The old "us and them" mentality shining through once again.
                              Last I checked, this was a *BIKE FORUM*.

A large percentage of the time, the guys on bikes getting killed are members or the people here know them or their friends personally.

If you want a RIP thread for people who have nothing to do with this community, there's the local paper.

Sorry if i sound like a cold bastard, but seriously, what are you fishing for? A response like that?
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X