X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Camera Attack :lol:

Man charged over speed camera attack

8th January 2008, 10:30 WST

A Gosnells man has been charged after allegedly reversing over a speed camera on the Great Eastern Highway.
    The 35-year-old man was driving down Great Eastern Highway near Helena Street, Guildford, in a Ford Telstar sedan when he allegedly swerved onto the incorrect side of the road, hitting another car and a fence.
    Police allege the man then reversed and hit a lamp post and knocked a speed camera over before getting out of the car and running away.
    The man is expected to appear at the Midland Magistrates Court on January 29 charged with criminal damage, reckless driving, no MDL, fail to stop at a traffic crash and failure to report a traffic crash.
    BELLE TAYLOR
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Sooo.. hitting a speed camera falls under criminal damage.... interesting...

Comment

wish he did a better job at it.

like stopping, hooking a snatch strap to it then gunning it.

not that ive ever thought of doing it or nothing.....
      As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Gosnells... say no more

Comment

Also see this thread

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...justice-47898/

Comment

whats this issue with gosnells, not that i live there but i would prefer that than the sandpit known as NOR.
            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
              whats this issue with Gosnells, not that i live there but i would prefer that than the sandpit known as NOR.
              If you have ever had to stay there for more than a few hours you would know why , the Yanks have a place similar it's called the "Bronx" or is that Thornlie . Makes Balga look like Peppie Grove
              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
              Originally posted by Phildo
              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
              Originally posted by filbert
              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

whats this issue with gosnells, not that i live there but i would prefer that than the sandpit known as NOR.
                Arwon, I live in Canning Vale and when I go through Gossie I lock the doors, then realise I'm on my bike and feel more vunerable.... so I just go faster. Don't stop for red lights or the old ..."mista pls help my cars broken down.."
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Toughen up Princess

Comment

Phuck I lived in Thornlie for 6 years with no problems
                    from anyone or anything..

Move up into Gooseberry Hill and get broken into in the 1st year!!!

Comment

i live in Huntingdale and spend a fair bit of time in Gosnells, Its so much safer than Balga/westminster, Kwinana, Rockingham, Lockridge, Goongamia, Northbridge, Mtlawley or Beechboro.

Green Litre, just because your neighbour sux, doesn't mean the your whole suburb sux..
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

I remember a few years ago some bloke did the same, was charged and fine about $150k or something stupid like that. He'll be paying that off for a while!

Comment

Green Litre, just because your neighbour sux, doesn't mean the your whole suburb sux..
                          It's called West maddington thanks & furthermore how do you know said troll sucks?????

GL

Comment

Working...
                          X