Three little piggies?? WTF!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three little piggies?? WTF!?

Just went to get some Wok in a box on Main st.

Pull up next to a marked cop car. As I'm gettin out I see the uniformed cop give something to a passenger in a blue Ford Territory parked on the opposite side of the marked car.

Upon closer inspection I see that the Ford SUV is an unmarked car. Not only that but there is a childs seat in the back with a fuckin dummy sitting in it!!!!

Now they are faking happy gay families to catch us speeding?!?!?!

Fucking Pig Cunts

I'm the noob you all pwn!

This car was spotted once before I believe...

Trust no cars...

Out run them all...

Comment

I saw a paddy wagon today run over a door that had been placed on the freeway, then a kay later, swerve to miss a road cone.
      They did SFA about either.

Comment

Probably not dedicated to traffic duties though.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
          I saw a paddy wagon today run over a door that had been placed on the freeway, then a kay later, swerve to miss a road cone.
          They did SFA about either.
          Just goes to show how much they really care about saving lives on the road/road safety versus Revenue raising
          Originally posted by Abuse this
          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Punk
            Police

PBB wants to...... (Lots of bad, violating thoughts)!
            * I take no responsibility for my posts! The lil man in my head makes me type it... ^_^

Comment

Organised crime unit?
              This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by FireStorm View Post
                Fucking Pig Cunts
                *swoon* Such a way with words
                FTP

Comment

i saw a commadore wagon with a surfboard on the roof racks, and party lights in the rear window.

Also saw a falcon sedan with stickers all over the back and a beach towel on the rear parcel shelf and disco lights on shelf but with 2 uniforms in it.

they is getting well sneaky now.

Comment

just saw a mistubishi station wagon with 2 little piggies inside it. no markings/antennas or dash lights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBB View Post
                      Punk
                      Police

PBB wants to...... (Lots of bad, violating thoughts)!
                      You're just angry cos your black.

Comment

they're a bit low on 'undercover' cases (i.e catching street prostitutes undercutting the legal ones) so they're probably diverting those resources along with props to traffic work. ROI is better too.

Comment

I wonder how many of these we've all passed while lane splitting and not even noticed? Mental note to self, pay more attention to car details.
                          ps, I think the dummy in the baby seat was their commanding officer.
                          Kangaroos are friends, not food!

Comment

sneaky sneaky

Comment

Anyone seen the marked Subaru WRX at the perth train station, the one with the cannon on its exhaust?

I've seen a marked Nissan Pulsar and an Unmarked Rodeo UTE!!! That spun me out when i was delivery driving pizza. Sitting behind the ute thinking whys he going so slow(the speed limit), realise the nice antennas on the back then see 2 uniformed Police sitting in the front. Also saw a nice XR6 Turbo unmarked fly off after a VH in scarboro.
                              Last edited by Abz; 10-01-2008, 09:48 PM. Reason: Rodeo not Hilux
                              The 15.9 second ROCKET

Comment

Working...
                              X