Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roe Hwy

Just a heads up people.

Ive seen no less than 2 cash flashers each way on the Roe every day this week. Usually in different spots.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Thought it said

Gash Flashers

had to read it twice
    LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
    LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
    shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Demon View Post
      Thought it said

Gash Flashers
      if there were i wouldn't have made it to work all week!
      :awesome:

Comment

Edit: Double post.

Comment

Haven't been taking Roe lately. But, generally sit on the limit when I do.

Comment

You're a rare individual then.
            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
              You're a rare individual then.
              What can I say? I go through phases of trying to stay on the right side of the law.

Comment

Sitting on the limit on Roe HWay?????????????I cant think of a worst spot to do it. I think it shouldnt have a limit on Roe but hey who listes to me

Comment

You know there popo on the Roe when every farker sits bang on or just below the limit Otherwise its open slather.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
                    Sitting on the limit on Roe HWay?????????????I cant think of a worst spot to do it. I think it shouldnt have a limit on Roe but hey who listes to me

+1

Roe safe speed = 125km/h+

edit:
                    tangent: was riding to work this morning, passed some clown in a cruiser who was doing 110 whilst smsing on his phone. sat next to his door, pulled clutch in, popped 15,000rpm and scared the fuck out of him

Shook my head at him when he looked over, hopefully woke him up and made him think....

Can't wait till i get my pipe
                    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

SMSing while riding a new level of stupidity....

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                        SMSing while riding a new level of stupidity....
                        i think he means land cruiser, may be mistaken tho.

Comment

My bad. Right you are. Didnt read it properly...

Comment

Yeah, sorry.. land-cruiser.

I forget "cruiser" bikes exist
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

majority of multanovas in WA are useless to motorcycles are they not? I remember them introducing the ones that take a digital non flashing image of the rear of the vehicle which would catch motorcycles but surely they have only a few of these?

Comment

Working...
                              X