1%ers hounded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1%ers hounded.

Little bit late as I have been away down south for a week.

Last saturday I saw 5 different groups of no more than 10 patch wearing bikies out for a ride. Every group was being tailgaited buy a highway patrol car.

All of em were either heading north on the freeway or heading towards the freeway on Roe Hwy in the canningvale area.

Who'd they piss off this time?

I'm the noob you all pwn!

gotta keep their eyes on them

They went away for the weekend, did the Toodyay, Northam, York loop on Sunday

Got stuck in amongst them in York around 2pm, we high tailed it out of there quick

Comment

Must have been part of the operations for the annual meeting of the Jokers which was in Perth this year. (think it was JJ's, but maybe one of the others).

Comment

You know its always important to keep tabs on the movement of motorcycles, you never know what those kinds of people will do. They might pull a rude finger sign or something!

Comment

I'd like to know if any of those guys ever get speeding tickets, or yellow stickers on their bikes. Do you think the police would have stopped them when they busted the speed limit and given them a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
            Got stuck in amongst them in York around 2pm, we high tailed it out of there quick
            ^^^ something that I can't understand. Do they bother you? Why would you go out of your way to avoid them?

Are the rest of us (ie: sportsbike riders) scared or intimidated by bikies?

Comment

Originally posted by maya View Post
              ^^^ something that I can't understand. Do they bother you? Why would you go out of your way to avoid them?

Are the rest of us (ie: sportsbike riders) scared or intimidated by bikies?
              we'll i'd keep a reasonable distance from them simply because you know they will have extra popo attention.

Comment

Im not scared nor intimidated by bikies. If they rocked up to an area i was in, and the cops were following them, i would've just stayed. That being said, i dont want to bring any unwanted attention from them or the Po-Po to myself. The last thing i would want is to have some Coffin Cheaters or Gypsy jokers sending one of their noms around to my place to "Smash the smart arses sportsbike"

So, if its time to leave,then its time to leave
                Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible Instead Of: F*** off a*se-hole

Comment

that is smart thinking Atlas.....doesnt pay to stay around espec if they have read this forum and see the shitput on cruisers and harleys
                  A site all parents should check regulary
                  http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

I nodded at a group of them last night on the learner n00b ride when we were going through gosnels.

None of them nodded back
                    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

do the rubbing nipple movement at them, gets a better response.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                        I nodded at a group of them last night on the learner n00b ride when we were going through gosnels.

None of them nodded back

Too busy trying to stay on the bike...
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post

None of them nodded back
                          Yeah. Even when sharing my lane at the freaking lights they won't nod, just stare. Rude bastards.

Comment

one of my good mates is a coffin cheater, and he keeps asking me to go on a ride with him, one day i will, i wouldnt ride amungst them if i didnt know them though, simply because i know they would not be curtious enough as a group, however i have ridden behind a joker once, lane splitting with him at every set of lights and pulling up next to him at the next set, we did this for most of canning hwy, he was laughing coz i had to ring the neck of the GPX just to stay in his mirrors but i always cought up, had a good conversation with him at the lights that day. he was pritty cool
                            I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

Originally posted by HispeedVP View Post
                              one of my good mates is a coffin cheater, and he keeps asking me to go on a ride with him, one day i will, i wouldnt ride amungst them if i didnt know them though, simply because i know they would not be curtious enough as a group, however i have ridden behind a joker once, lane splitting with him at every set of lights and pulling up next to him at the next set, we did this for most of canning hwy, he was laughing coz i had to ring the neck of the GPX just to stay in his mirrors but i always cought up, had a good conversation with him at the lights that day. he was pritty cool
                              Are you sure they just didnt want a rice burner too light the bonfire later that night and thought your GPX might suit.

Comment

Working...
                              X