Only in FREO... F#$king Freo!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in FREO... F#$king Freo!!!!

ok... for those of you who know me you would know that a couple of weeks after i purchased my bike that some little pricks pushed it over in hillarys...

well...

As i was walking out of dinner in freo last night with some mates (Sandrino's, great feed by the way), my bike was parked on a side street behind the cafe, next to 2 scooters in a bike parking bay which was well lit. One of my buddies notice a puddle next to my bike, no rain... my mind jumps... (thinking oil leak or something) now i get to my bike and find that some s%@t f#%ker has poured a sticky fluid (HONEY) over the rider and pillion seats and hence has dripped all over the side of bike onto swing arm, fairings tyre etc etc etc... god damn it!!!! Why the frig would anyone do shit like that!!!!

Anyhow went back to my mates cafe, got hot water, washed most away, got home and got rid of the rest.

Anyhow sorry to the people I sms'd and woke at 11 or so last night... needed to vent... ahhhhhh back to work now... damn freo...
    tba.....

That sucks big time :oops: I only leave my bike at the bike bays outside Hungry Jacks, the other bikers make sure nothing happens to it. 8)

Comment

WTF??!?! That bites. Sorry to hear. You gotta be glad it was only honey they used :evil:

Comment

That's fark'd. Can imagine you'd be pissed.

Sounds like the job of a loopy chef or something.
        Who else has a bucket of honey on hand in freo at night?
        sigpic

Comment

That sucks big time :oops: I only leave my bike at the bike bays outside Hungry Jacks, the other bikers make sure nothing happens to it. 8)
          Do you mean the ones on the side street ? or out the front ?

I went to park there on Sunday and its now "Police Vehicles Only".

Comment

Get a bunky....everyone feels sorry for it and leaves it alone!

Russ
            Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

That is farked!! :evil:

Would love to catch little fkn vandals like that in the act........ :twisted:
              I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Almost makes me want to park my bike there, for a few nights, hide somewhere... and wait.

Are there any residential places nearby that might have been sick of the sound of bikes, or something... I mean, who carries honey around? Maybe they live nearby.
                Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Man that sux! They are only jealous f#$^ing pricks. Would luv to catch them in the act hey.. :shock:

Comment

That blows big time. Lucky it was only honey and not something like brake fluid. :roll:
                    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

Honey???? All signs seem to point to Winne the Pooh, if I ever see that fucker and his jar of honey I'll kill the prick

Comment

Honey???? All signs seem to point to Winne the Pooh, if I ever see that fucker and his jar of honey I'll kill the prick
                        Can you fuck up that little sad sack Piglet at the same time.... he always pissed me off, smile you little fuck!! no wonder kids nowadays are fucked up.

Thats seriously fucked Jono, a female pillion should be the only reason...... nah, finishing that sentence will only get me in trouble...

Comment

Can you fuck up that little sad sack Piglet at the same time.... he always pissed me off, smile you little fuck!! no wonder kids nowadays are fucked up.

Thats seriously fucked Jono, a female pillion should be the only reason...... nah, finishing that sentence will only get me in trouble...
                          Well.. you see me was thinking if any of the psb girlies or any girlies for that matter wanna halp me remove some honey... ahhhhhhhhhh i shut up now before i get into more trouble

hehehehehehehe
                          tba.....

Comment

Sounds like someone knows you and the bike, or thought the bike belonged to someone they dont like.

I've heard of people putting bird seed on peoples seats so birds fly in and bite up the seat, maybe this was some wacko plan for ants to invade your bike or something?

Sorry to hear, but glad for the fact it could have been worse!
                            mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Yeah, about a year ago something like that happened to me. Some asshole poured barbecue sauce over my throttle, break and clutch leavers.
                              While I was watching a movie at a cinema complex, It was at night and I had to run back in and get some toilet paper to wipe it off.

No damage was done to my bike, it was just a really shit thing to do! :evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X