Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSB Chistmas Party TICKETS ON SALE - UPDATE!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Chistmas Party TICKETS ON SALE - UPDATE!!

[b]<span style='color:red'>TICKETS: $29 per person for all you can eat 'G grade' pizza and soft drink. BYO Alcohol.

Slots are limited to 80 people so pre purchase of tickets is a necessity.

Tickets can be purchased from Beachcombers Café – 251 West Coast Drive North Beach: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm or Thrusday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7:30 am to 9:00 pm.

EFTPOS available.

This will be the best event of the year for everyone to catch up, meet new PSB users and shoot shit with the old. Dont miss it!

NOTE: Tickets are to be purchased by PSB Registered Users and their immediate partners only. Please do not buy tickets for klingons or friends that are not associated with PSB. Doing this restricts the available tickets to registered users.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

PSB Xmas Party

25 tickets sold in 2 days ! This will be a sell out event , dont miss out

Comment

50 tickets sold as at PM Wednesday. Get your tickets asap peoples or miss out!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Is anyone going to be near there that can get me a ticket - payback on the day or sooner? I'm all the way on the other side of Perth!

Please... :cry:

bman.
        Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

Is anyone going to be near there that can get me a ticket - payback on the day or sooner? *I'm all the way on the other side of Perth!

Please... * :cry: *

bman.
          I rang G and he's put a ticket aside for me..

Sweet....

Now all i have to do is get Wednesday off work... 8)
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Is anyone going to be near there that can get me a ticket - payback on the day or sooner? *I'm all the way on the other side of Perth!

Please... * :cry: *
            Sorted. Thanks for the lift Xphread!

Comment

Anyone know if there is any left ??? I can't get there till Tuesday no cash till then .....
              Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
              Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

There were some left when I went at lunchtime today - bout 20 or so I think

Comment

Cant give exact numbers, but the tickets GPXGal and I bought a few hours ago pushed it just over the first A4 page. (whoever made up that A4 sheet with names and contact details may be able to help out with how many that is)

Still looked to be at least 20 tickets left, but not sure how fast they will go now all us uncertified plebs know about it! .

Cant wait to stuff myself with Pizza and meet some more PSB people on the 21st.

Comment

Beat me by -> that much

Comment

look at the # on the bottom of the tickets that will tell you what number you got, and then you should be able to workout how many are left.

i got 31-34 and the w/e

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

I thought of that, but I got #45 and Deej said 50 were sold by yesterday PM. :?

Comment

51 Sold at 5:30 pm Thursday ... Myself and Chookie (Brett) went down and got 50 - 51 ....

So hurry up u lot and get the rest, we need a sell out crowd hahahahaha ...
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Goofy and I have ours, I'm really looking forward to it, bikes and pizza, mmmmm, drooooooooooooooool

Comment

Is anyone going to be near there that can get me a ticket - payback on the day or sooner? I'm all the way on the other side of Perth!

Please... :cry:
                              Sorted. Thanks for the lift Xphread!
                              Thanks HEAPS gpx_gal!!!
                              Reporting LIVE from Scotland!

Comment

Working...
                              X