X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time its gone Federal

http://www.ministers.dotars.gov.au/ja/rele...joint2_2004.htm

The introduction of frontal identification for motorcycles

Helmets (/ Tinted visors) still gonna help protect us in another way? :roll:
    ie. government and business not wanting "onus of owner" to come into play?

Seems a little pointless without it. :?

Comment

:roll: :roll: :roll:
      *shakes head and walks away*

Comment

good to see ..the restriction of vehicle performance for P platers is in there ..

anyone else see the r34 that was destroyed in QLD over the weekend

18 yr old doing 200km in a 50 zone .. killed 3 ppl .. one a 15 yr old girl who was pregnant ..

yeah ..and a front licence plate on my R1 is going to fix that ..
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

One way to get around the teen pregnancy and abortion debates in one hit.

Comment

Examining the case for daytime running lights on all new vehicles
            Fantastic ... motorcycles wont stand out anymore cos all cars lights will be on ... we're doomed

The introduction of frontal identification for motorcycles
            This will stop me killing myself :roll:

The implementation of the AusRAP system, which will assess roads according to the risk of serious crashes and provides a 'star' rating
            How about stop screwing around with stupid ratings and actually fix something :evil:

There are a couple of good points in there but most of it is just a load of hot air !

Comment

will that actually come into action..?? im a lil nieve when it comes to goverment :x

i dont want front plates grrrrr...

Comment

Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

One way to get around the teen pregnancy and abortion debates in one hit.
                  ouch...cheap shot. Not bad though. :twisted:

Comment

wonder when the compulsory yearly evaluation of drivers over the age of 50 will come in :roll: (pollies are too old)

I've got a mate who is running for state parliament next year (he's 21 next week) so we should all vote for him
                    !!!!!
                    would be the youngest state parlimentarian ever.
                    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

but does he ride sathid? or own a performance car, pocket bike or similar toy which can get you into a little trouble every now and then?

And indulge in lending them to anon backpackers

Comment

actually no
                        but at least he's not 50

Comment

wonder when the compulsory yearly evaluation of drivers over the age of 50 will come in :roll: (pollies are too old)

I've got a mate who is running for state parliament next year (he's 21 next week) so we should all vote for him
                          !!!!!
                          would be the youngest state parlimentarian ever.
                          Yeh thats the big f#^kin problem, all the pollies are getting old & SENILE!!!

Comment

so I can count on your vote? lol
                            apparently people believe he has about a 2% chance of getting in because of his age. maybe that could be changed

Comment

Age smage! Some people accomplish more in their first 2 years of life than most old f@#ks in their whole entire life.

We do need some younger people in pollitics and not just the nerds with no social skills, (but if you had a social life would you really be interested in pollitics )

nar good on him for trying, maybe he can kick some of these old knobs out for us!! :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X