'Hoons taking over the hills...'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Hoons taking over the hills...'

"...a local residents' association is calling for police to conduct random road blocks to catch the riders."

Clicky and select Hills Gazette - Kalamunda May 17, 2008:Community Newspaper Group - Digital Editions

well if people had proper facilities to have a play in this wouldn't be a problem would it
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hmmm lets count the problemns with this article

1.) its a community newspaper....who reads this crap? the "echo" is automaticly put in the "shit for getting the fire started" basket

2.) Dangerouse roads with TREES!!!!...how bout honkey nuts and stupid redneck drivers who flog their four wheel Drives down the middle of tiny roads?

3.)Hoons doing 160km/h on dirt roads....bugger arresting them,if you can do that you have BALLS and deserve a medal.

4.)I know its sad..but peter brock was in a CAR...not a bike and he was in a race..so where is the similarity between his accident and what they are going on about?

5.) Gidgegannup is sick of these hoons....um.....im sorry are those your 3 dirt bikes in that shed?...err...but i dont "hoon"!....bullshit

6.) its a community newspaper
      SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
      I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Read that at Mundaring Hotel. Was a bit concerned till I read they are targeting off roaders. Dudes going onto others properties and hurting themselves.

Comment

making it a bit easier for everyone

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

as a concerned hills resident *rolls eyes*what a load of wank. HOWEVER...as we all know...you fuck up here in the hills your going to be lucky to walk away...Obriens a prime example. Personally...I reckon it is one of our shittiest roads up here...its utter crap. Im more for heading way past Toodyay if I was of a mind to let the throttle go (allegedly)...
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I remember on my summer Sunday runs with my mates, there used to be this house in Roleystone that would deliberately soak the road (on a bend) outside the front of their house.... for the bikers to enjoy. nearly caught me out once. Was scary shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                Obriens a prime example. Personally...I reckon it is one of our shittiest roads up here...its utter crap.
                Yeah is a nasty road if you muck it up, with plenty of little tricks to catch you out. eg Off cambers and decreasing radius corners. Problem with that road is that people don't pay it enough respect. People hear about it as some sort of unofficial racetrack and set off up there to tame it. Bit of fire in the tummy, ego in full force with the mates all in attendance. Often you hear it's in fact the rider that gets tamed. It's a shame. It's actually a nice ride through there even at sedate speeds taking in some scenery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Tin View Post
                  I remember on my summer Sunday runs with my mates, there used to be this house in Roleystone that would deliberately soak the road (on a bend) outside the front of their house.... for the bikers to enjoy. nearly caught me out once. Was scary shit.
                  I know the house you are talking about, but you might want to check it out, since the water there comes from a little spring in the side of the hill there, and has been running for the entire time i lived in Roley (around the last thirty years or so)....... it has been in the same place, all that time, so i doubt the house owner has been deliberately doing it for that long on a permanent basis...... by the way, it has never slowed down anyone i know who has ridden through there, bikes or cars still fly past just fine......

Comment

Sounds like half the complaints there might be about dirtbikes

Comment

off road @ 160kmh, yet the reference to Brockies untimely death is used? errr WTF?
                      "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                      "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                        Sounds like half the complaints there might be about dirtbikes
                        That's pretty much the guts of it.

Comment

Can we send hate mail to the listed email address on the newspaper cutting?

Comment

The fucking Echo?

Are the three people that read it all upset?
                            such comment
                            wow
                            many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                              The fucking Echo?

Are the three people that read it all upset?
                              lol, cam has a point....

by the way... can you explain your avatar, or at least what it stands for? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X