R1 down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R1 down

I hear of a R1 rider going down in the northern suburbs last night (fri), car envolved.....details very sketchy...if anyone knows anything bout the accident..please post, rider's condition, cause of accident etc

stay safe dood's

From what I was told today, very sketchy but new 03 blue R1 went down, rider taken away by ambo, apparetly a car went through a stop sign.
    The imprint of the bike that hit the car sideways is very prominant.

Not good.

Comment

From what I was told today, very sketchy but new 03 blue R1 went down, rider taken away by ambo, apparetly a car went through a stop sign.
      The imprint of the bike that hit the car sideways is very prominant.

Not good.
      yup something like that .. it was up past karrinyup road on marion ave .. bout 2 kms before ocean reef road turn .. (me thinks)..on a very slight right hander heading north

i went passed it a couple of times last nite trying to see the guy or his lid ..(whilst looking for a very elusive pizza shop .)

looked like the car pulled out in front of him from a stop sign on his left and he had collected the the rear door drivers side......the bike was pretty stuffed ..although firestorms effort there was better ..

anyway thats all i have ... if anyone hears the goss let us know ..

keep it safe guys
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Working...
      X