Nice new tarmac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new tarmac

The really huge carpark up at hillarys near the boat ramps has been re-surfaced.... its verrrry nice and smooth. Good for doing big fast circles

man i wish i didnt have old race tires on my bike cuz then i might actaully be able to do burnouts

On another note, since Wannaroo has secured another 3 year contract with V8 supercars to hold a round of the championship, my understanding is that they have to resurface the track. Awesome for all the dudes doing track days in the not too distant future

Comment

Just a note that hillarys has rent a cops 24/7 which will ring real cops at the first sign of someone farting on a vehicle. Nice and close though and plenty of escape routes
      2nd note, hanging out 4 Wanneroo 2 b resurfaced so lap times get better as more grip equals more fun and less crashes

Comment

Nice, might have to go have a look next weekend

Comment

Just a note that hillarys has rent a cops 24/7 which will ring real cops at the first sign of someone farting on a vehicle. Nice and close though and plenty of escape routes
          Funny you should mention that cauz when i left and went through the round-about there was a paddywagon. He woulda seen that my rego was covered but he didnt follow me.

Comment

Working...
          X