Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmarked Commodore Doing GFF again

Hey all

Take it easy on Graham Farmer and the tunnel again today ppl.

Just passed it. Light metallic gold colour I think (sorry if it's wrong it's dark and the light's play funny tricks). Had just pulled over a guy on a motocross style bike east bound.

Cheers Az
    Last edited by Azza76; 30-07-2009, 07:57 AM.
    Riding through the Polly Pipe in Winter is like peeing in your wetsuit - It doesn't last long but Damn it Feel's Good!!!

After seeing this yesterday morning and seeing the 2 bike cops sth bound on Mitchell about 4 yesterday afternoon and all the other sightings I would say there is an emphasis being put on the Mitchell and GFF at the moment.

Comment

Hmm yes the crime hot spot, the GFF.

Comment

Yeah I saw someone pulled over this morning.

Dangerous place that tunnel
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Only for the couple of seconds it takes for you to go through there

Comment

meh, the way a lot of people drive through that tunnel, I dont really see this crackdown as a bad thing. For some reason, the second perth drivers get on a freeway, they turn even more retarded than normal.

The problem is, the danger is not really related to speeding, its more to do with dangerous driving. But of course the popo wont give a shit about that, unless your dangerous AND speeding.

Comment

Treat every car on the road like it's either going to kill you or book you...
              Originally posted by Ferris
              I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I heard the Tunnel was a raceway? Doesnt everyone fly through there? If your going 77 cars FLY past at about 83.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q3FJTFgtk]YouTube - S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin (Music Video) - Rachel Stevens[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by KillSwitch View Post
                    I heard the Tunnel was a raceway? Doesnt everyone fly through there? If your going 77 cars FLY past at about 83.
                    no according to the genius reporters at TT. they STREAM past you.
                    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                      Treat every car on the road like it's either going to kill you or book you...
                      Get away from them really quickly?
                      Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

There is also a very new white unmarked Commodore doing the GFF. They must be rotating all the new unmarkeds through there lately. This was yesterday at around 8.20am.

Comment

BFD

If they are doing their job and not being cunts about it then I have no issue

If they're being cuntholes then DIAF coppers

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by KillSwitch View Post
                            They only fly through the tunnel if you press the red button.
                            When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

Working...
                            X