Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed urgently

People of PSB,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me out with a ute first thing in the morning.
    I just received a message that I've got a new job and have to start tomorrow by 9am (didn't get it until I got home.....been at Narrogin Gliding Club all day).

Problem is, I've gotta get my toolbox from Perth Airport (the top chest is already at my house, the rolling cabinet is at the airport) and take it to Jandakot airport and I don't have a car.

Normally I'm organised about this stuff but this has all come about last minute.

Is anyone able to help me out please?

I'll sort out some way of paying for your time and extraordinary efforts in keeping me employed.
    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

mate, if it will fit into the back of a hyundai accident, please give me a call. You've helped me out by getting out of bed at stupid times of the night before, and I'm happy to return the favour.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

oh oh that sucks, good about the job though

Comment

PM sent, hopefully can help
        There are two questions in life.
        1:Which way do I go
        2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Red rider, you have a PM.

Comment

Thankyou Red Rider. You are a legend for doing this on such short notice. :awesome:

And Barfy, thankyou for the offer. I'll let you sleep in this time.

Comment

No problem, gotta help each other out now and then.

Comment

Most satisfactory, people -

Comment

Once again I'd like to thank Red Rider for crawling out of bed at an ungodly hour and driving me all over town.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Legend.

Comment

Good on ya rider, you're a good bloke!
                    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                    1985 - 2009

Comment

No Problem FB, happy to help, hope the new job works out nicely.

DJ

Comment

oi, FBoy,

could just call me sittin at home and watching movies all day round now hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X