Bus disruptions tomorrow. 06 Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus disruptions tomorrow. 06 Aug

Just a heads up for anybody who relies on bus travel. Tomorrow we are having a stop work meeting so if you need to travel between 11 am and 2 pm, I would suggest making alternative arrangements if you can.
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
    Just a heads up for anybody who relies on bus travel. Tomorrow we are having a stop work meeting so if you need to travel between 11 am and 2 pm, I would suggest making alternative arrangements if you can.
    You should vote to be issued side arms, that way you can get rid of that scum that caused that trouble straight away!
    Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
    sigpic
    2007 ZRX 1200R
    1977 Z 1000 A1
    http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Its actually 10.30-1.30 but yea it sux im on nights this week so i don't get paid to go complain they expect night people to go and waste there free time for nothing.

Comment

had an official anouncement when i was on the bus to uni that that particualar run wasnt affected(Esplanade busport to UWA inc subi shuttle and QEII run) so im sorted

Comment

Does this affect the CAT service also?

Comment

i dont believe so...

Comment

Originally posted by HobotheClown View Post
              Its actually 10.30-1.30 but yea it sux im on nights this week so i don't get paid to go complain they expect night people to go and waste there free time for nothing.
              So it's only productive to strike or go to a stop work meeting when you are getting paid for it?
              So even if it's a safety issue like this, it's still a waste of time unless you can bludge paid free time from it.
              What an outstanding human being you must be.

Comment

on the news they said it does affect the CAT's, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                  So it's only productive to strike or go to a stop work meeting when you are getting paid for it?
                  So even if it's a safety issue like this, it's still a waste of time unless you can bludge paid free time from it.
                  What an outstanding human being you must be.
                  When they already have about 300 odd people going 1 less is really not so important.

Comment

One would have thought that that the safety of yourself and your co-workers was paramount, and making an appearance to ensure that it remained that way would have been important to you.
                    Evidently it holds no time off or monetary reward for you, so why whinge about it?
                    Last edited by Desmo; 06-08-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Effective: Thursday 6 August 2009

Transperth wishes to advise passengers that due to bus drivers attending a stop work meeting Transperth bus services will be disrupted on Thursday 6 August as outlined below:
                      Path Transit Services

Path Transit services will be disrupted between 10.30am to 1.30pm. Services operated by Path Transit include all bus feeder services to the Joondalup Line, routes along Alexander Drive, Wanneroo Road, Beaufort St, and the Joondalup CAT.
                      Southern Coast Transit Services

Southern Coast Transit services will be disrupted between 9.30am to 2.30pm. Services operated by Southern Coast Transit include bus feeder services to the Mandurah Line, the Fremantle CAT and Perth CAT.
                      Swan Transit Services

Swan Transit services will have minimal disruptions between 10.30am to 1.30pm. Services operated by Swan Transit include services in the South-East metropolitan area, Belmont and Claremont areas.

Passengers are advised to expect delays and where possible avoid using Path and Southern Coast Transit bus services during this period or seek alternative transport.

Passengers can refer to their timetable to determine which contractor operates a particular service.

Transperth train and ferry services will operate as normal.

Comment

Originally posted by cruelcheffy View Post
                        You should vote to be issued side arms, that way you can get rid of that scum that caused that trouble straight away!
                        Tazers would be better. Gotta teach the bastards what pain really is
                        Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

and a gun doesn't cause pain?
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy_9005 View Post
                            Tazers would be better. Gotta teach the bastards what pain really is
                            they wont allow Tasers due to the possibility of some numbnuts hitting the overhead power wires on train lines.

Train transits were going to be issued with them BUT this "slight" problem arose and due to being "lethal" if it happened the trial was cut short.

Last I heard b4 leaving Bus transit was we were going to trial Tasers but when that was to happen I dont know cause PTA keeps with the tact that it is safe to take public transport so didnt want transit officers looking to "aggressive" with rig belts with lots of goodies on them.

We werent allowed to have stab proof vests even though lots of guys got stabbed due to the fact of misinformation (powers that be were told they were worn over the top of uniform not underneath)and slash proof gloves were not allowed due to us looking to aggressive .
                            the name is Trevor like me to spell it for you

Originally posted by CitizenD
                            Nobody is getting anywhere near my 'donut'. Not while my heart still beats.

Comment

Working...
                            X