Truck Crash Narrows Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Crash Narrows Bridge

A truck (semi Trailer)has crashed on the narrows bridge going south and the Freeways been shut down they let through a few cars (and me onthe bike) but the truck is taking up about 2 lanes loads of cops as well.

So i suggest you find another way home

No Ambo's there and didnt see anyone injured
    Last edited by Batten; 07-08-2009, 04:52 PM. Reason: update

Ohh not good traffic is gonna be a nightmare. I hope everyone involved in the crash is okay
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

iphone zoomed pic

Attached Files

Comment

reckon they'll let us split on through? i really don't feel like going causeway...

Comment

It was horrific - happened right in front of me... I've never seen a semi move so quickly sideways.. just catapulted from the far right hand lane to the left. Not nice.

Comment

jeez!!!! and noone was injured? you're bloody lucky you weren't along side him then mate.

I wonder what happened to get the driver to do that?

Comment

They let me split it

Comment

Originally posted by pnorkle View Post
                It was horrific - happened right in front of me... I've never seen a semi move so quickly sideways.. just catapulted from the far right hand lane to the left. Not nice.
                Did it hit another car or something?

Comment

No - fortunately, and I don't know how, but no other vehicles were involved. I have a feeling a cage may have changed lanes in front of it quickly and the truck driver braked heavily - truck jack-knifed and catapulted across the fwy as a result.

Catapulted. That's my word for the day.

Comment

Terrible traffic...just terrible.

Rambunctious is my word of the day.

Comment

Welcome - Main Roads Western Australia
                      Webcam link in the top right and follow your nose

Comment

just note that the causeway is busy as well... And mounts bay rd/ riverside drv

Be careful peeps
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

traffic is fucked!!!
                          i was meant to be picking up leathers from vic park...saw the free way was fucked(more than normal), so tried gettin onto adelaide terrace... bad idea...spent an hour moving through the city. by then it was already half 5, so i took a left, headed back down william street. and finaly back onto the north bound at 6pm!!! home by 6:15.

FUCKIN 1:45 to go to the city and back

SO MUCH RAGE INSIDE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Took some aftermath shots. Handheld =fail.

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

finally home!!!! My last bus of the day left the city over 40 minutes late. I hope everyone got home alright. It really highlights our roads deficencies. One accident, and the entire city shuts down in all directions.
                              Can you help with foster care?
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Working...
                              X