Dorrington is leavaing ORC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorrington is leavaing ORC

Public health expert Professor D’Arcy Holman has been appointed chairman of the WA Road Safety Council.
    Serving chairman Grant Dorrington will continue in the position until November
    Holman named WA Road Safety Council chairman : thewest.com.au

Even though he's not gone yet I kinda miss him already

There is a GOD!
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

hooray, now hopefully we can get on with the job of lowering the road toll, instead of making it worse every year

Comment

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....then again

Comment

poor guy let's help find a new job ???

Comment

You think this will make any difference?

Dorro or not, there's motivation there to just keep issuing fines.

/jaded fuck
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              hooray, now hopefully we can get on with the job of lowering the road toll, instead of making it worse every year
              Road safety isn't about lowering the road toll. Don't let those year to date fatality figures confuse you. They simply tell how many have died. That's all.
              What we need to see is road-user behaviour/performance improve. This should llead to less accidents/near-misses. Less accidents will mean less likelihood of fatalities.
              Until we get a marked improvement in behaviour we have no chance of reducing accidents.
              Now YOU come up with some answers to how that can be done and share with us.
              This forum has quite a few riders who consider high speed riding to be their right. Blind Freddie can see that not always will everything go according to plan.
              So...the answer is........????
              Justine.... Always and Forever

Comment

so...the answer is........????
                all hail barfnotoad

Comment

Originally posted by Hewzie View Post
                  Forty two.

Posted via Mobile Device
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure that anyone is going to like this guy either. His pantry is chock-a-block full of Fig Jam.
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Make it easier for people to do the right thing, than it is for people to do the wrong thing. Encourage good behaviour instead of punishing bad behaviour. Re distribute some of the multi nova millions to those drivers who consistantly display above average skills. (no, I don't think I qualify...)

Comment

Originally posted by GazzaFZ1S View Post
                        There is a GOD!
                        You say this with no idea of whom this D'Arcy character is?

Comment

Road safety isn't about lowering the road toll. Don't let those year to date fatality figures confuse you. They simply tell how many have died. That's all.
                          What we need to see is road-user behaviour/performance improve. This should llead to less accidents/near-misses. Less accidents will mean less likelihood of fatalities.
                          Until we get a marked improvement in behaviour we have no chance of reducing accidents.
                          This forum has quite a few riders who consider high speed riding to be their right. Blind Freddie can see that not always will everything go according to plan.
                          I don't know, you seem to know all the things to say, maybe you tell us the answer?

Comment

Pipe down old man, go back to waving your newspaper at kids skating on the footpath.

Edit: To clarify my above statement..

If you're going to instantly dismiss my opinions because "this forum has quite a few riders who consider high speed riding to be their right", then you've already tarnished me/us all with a pretty broad stroke, and I shall do the same to you gramps. Feel free to leave now, and go back to write in to the newspaper about young kids in loud cars.

Comment

That fuckers leaving?

Oh Yeah!!!
                              Can you help with foster care?
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Working...
                              X