Stolen Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Helmet

FFS Just about to go for a ride and some low life has stolen my helmet -Shoie Diabolic Nightwing- from my garage. They also got 2 pairs of gloves. A beriks and alpine stars -which the stiching in the palm was fucked anyway.

Location in Bibra Lake. Had to of been someone local, nothing else was taken. They just got the helmet + gloves. Not fucking happy to say the least.

Last edited by RibEye; 16-08-2009, 09:48 AM.

You must be furious. Bastards. I just dont get how people can do stuff like that

Comment

that Sux

If you have house insurance it should be covered.
      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

i dont think "motoring" items are covered under a houshold policy :mellow:

Comment

Yeah man, check your insurance. See if it's worth claiming, YMMV etc.

Fuckin lowlife dogs. Pretty sure someone tried to get into my shed about a week ago, it's in full lockdown now. Takes so many keys, PITA, but it's worth it.
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Sucks balls.
            I had my brand spankers AGV GP Pro stolen from the underground carpark at the Burswood a year or so ago... had it strapped safely (lol) under the seat - never again.

S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Sucks man. check with your insurance.
              You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Sorry to hear about this.
                I'm sure you're angry, and rightly so.
                I hope you get your gear replaced quick and if it's any consolation, I'm still damp from this mornings marshal ride practice.
                I've got a 'small' spare helmet if needed.

Comment

If it is stolen from your garage it counts on your homes contents insurance. Had the same deal in Inglewood once. Easier to deal with the home insurance company as opposed to a bike insurer....
                  soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

Sucks to hear mate...try to claim it on house insurance as mentioned before. That`s why I never leave gear in my garage. To easy to access...
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

All my gear sits either in the seat across from my bed or on my computer chair(or on my bed if im in the house).

No1 gets in or out without passing me lol.

If you find the guys, can we tie them to a pole and electroshock their nutsacks into oblivion?
                      Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Thanks for the good thoughts guys. I'll check tomorrow with the insurance company and see how I'll go.

Comment

Do u have a spare mate? I've got My spare handy if u want to borrow. HJC with a Gladiator Skull Skin on it.
                          Originally posted by TurboR1
                          Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

Comment

Originally posted by remand View Post
                            Do u have a spare mate? I've got My spare handy if u want to borrow. HJC with a Gladiator Skull Skin on it.

Thanks a lot Remand. Depending on feedback from insurance tomorrow - hopefully won't take long to replace, I might just take you up on your offer. Either way, thanks.

Comment

Got a picture of said helmet?
                              :stupid:

Comment

Working...
                              X