Break to car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break to car

Be careful in the Melville Area as Ribeye had his helmet taken from his Garage and at 5am this morning I was laying in bed awake and heard a bang outside. I looked down from the bedroom window and a cretin was shining a torch through my cars broken window.

I yelled at this cretin and he took me quite seriously cos I dam well meant what was said ran down stairs told Amber the Wonder dog to get him as I ran out. In his haste to depart he left behind the crow bar which was then covered under plastic box for police to take.

Mrs Lin by this stage had got down the stairs and was watching Amber the Wonder Dog having a big stretch and yawn as she woke up, yes behind the now closed fly screen where it was warm and dry!

Lucky for him I found the street empty.

Police response was very good and another break had been done at the local shops and while at my place a further break in occurred this area.
    Just a tip if the baddy has left something behind cover it up so that any rain will not ruin any potential forensic evidence.

Graelin
    Last edited by Graelin; 20-08-2009, 09:47 AM.

good work dude. Hope the bastard gets caught.

Comment

So, an eventful night for you Graelin.
      Glad they didn't get anything from you, and I hope the police have prints or whatever they need to catch the shits.
      May be Amber needs some inspiration in order to follow you on your mission, although I think she's a smart dog staying put.

Comment

Pity you didn't get your hands on him.
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Did the cops even turn up? I had my work trailer broken in to two weeks ago, and the pricks got $9500 worth of tools. And the responce I got from the cops was "we dont have the resourses to get out to you". Yet they have enough time to call in to maccas for there free food on sundays. I have little respect for the cops now.

Comment

If you want rapid police responce just say sum1 is doin burnouts in ur street, gurantee you will have half the metro force plus polair1 there in less than 10min.

Hoons, easier to catch than real crims
            B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Originally posted by MrMike View Post
              If you want rapid police responce just say sum1 is doin burnouts in ur street, gurantee you will have half the metro force plus polair1 there in less than 10min.

Hoons, easier to catch than real crims
              Yes the police attended because I had the crowbar and had preserved it under the bucket. They were very busy and took off as soon as they heard on the two way about another break. So in this case I am very pleased that they did come and took an interest. There were fibres from clothing on the car so may have used gloves unfortunately.

I am improving my technique, last time I chased four of them I got a stolen bike off them up the street. Then I realised they were running from an Angry Scotsman who slept nude that night.
              At least this time I wasnt completely nude lol.

The trouble with Golden Retrievers is they only need to look cute and they get their way. (And they know it)

Graelin

Comment

Well done, bloody low lifes,better read the riot act to my Beagle to keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
                  I

Police response was very good and another break had been done at the local shops and while at my place a further break in occurred this area.

Graelin
                  Just had my haircut today and the lady doing it was not her usual self. Turns out the above call was to her house in Yangebup. They heard their dog making strange noises in the back garden and Hubby went to investigate he was tied up and held at gun point by 2 men in black wearing balaclavas. She ran screaming up the street and eventually one house holder assisted by calling police.

Feel so sorry for her as she is such a nice person and they do not deserve this. I have suggested she see her Dr and go for counselling which she sais she will do.

Graelin

Comment

Melville area isn't as safe as it used to be anymore.. had my scooter stolen from in front of my house at kardinya.. 6 bikes were stolen from the area that night, that were recovered at the cop station..

Comment

Originally posted by FEARLEZ5 View Post
                      Melville area isn't as safe as it used to be anymore.. had my scooter stolen from in front of my house at kardinya.. 6 bikes were stolen from the area that night, that were recovered at the cop station..
                      I fugn knew it!!!! Thievin' coppers. The govt sells off their cars so they pinch 6 bikes. Fair call, I spose.^_^
                      Justine.... Always and Forever

Comment

Which part of Kardy are you in Fearlez5?

I'm in Kardy too and might need to take some security 'measures'...
                        Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                        One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                        . .

Comment

Working...
                        X