Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU Joondalup, Got Keys ???

Hey

I've found some keys at ECU joondalup on a bike still in the ignition.
    If there yours and you want them back head to student central and they should give you my mobile number.

Be prepared for a series of questions as to the details of your bike.

Hope whoever's it is reads this.

Dave.
    When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
    Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Mmm, I dunno. I would have left them in the ignition. I don't touch what's not mine.

Comment

maya: but too many people do touch things, and a bike with keys is just asking for trouble.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
        maya: but too many people do touch things, and a bike with keys is just asking for trouble.
        Barfy, I know where you're coming from and I understand that keys in the ignition is bad news.

We don't know the full story behind the reasoning in leaving the keys. Yeah, there's a good chance it was accidental, but who knows, they might needed to have been there.

I hope that there's a happy ending here, and that person gets their keys back.

Comment

yep, fair enough.

Hope rider + keys are reuinted happily
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Good on ya for doing something Dave, the problem is most people wouldn't think to head to student central. I know I wouldn't. Might have been better to leave a note saying what you had done, but kudos anyways.

Comment

Posted via Mobile Device
              yet already left a note on the bike explaining the situation. Left that out of the original post cos writing this on my phone is giving me the shits.

Comment

well it got to about 3 when i left, and no-one had claimed em... Either someones got a shit day at uni or the wanted the bike to be stolen... hmm...
                Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Key claimed by very happy rider whom had left it behind whilst rushing to class

Comment

PSB member?

(if not, they should be now, right )
                    Originally posted by Amac
                    suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Nope was not a member

Comment

Good onya for leaving a note tho. Glad to hear the keys were claimed.

Comment

Most important question; was she hot, and just how grateful was she?

(she was a she, right?)

Glad to hear it turned out alright, I thought I'd lost my laptop earlier today and nearly shat my pants, can't imagine what it'd be like losing the keys to my car

Comment

Working...
                          X