Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idiots in beechboro

hey all,

can everyone keep a lookout if you live near the beechboro area specially near maguire park, for any scum roaming the streets,

about 2 weeks ago my mates car had a brick thown which has damaged the rear windscreen and surrounding metal,

and recently they went and did some destruction around his street his fence ended up with a massive hole in it about 1m,

so be careful and keep your eyes open

i want to know where these guys live
    Master of the missed signals

I saw some shitheads doing similar things a few years ago in craigie, but they didn't seem to be repeat offenders.

Maybe one of them got a payrise and moved to your side of the world?

Comment

thanks for the complement meathead but beechboro aint good, its that void between midland and morley (somethings got to fill the gap)
      Master of the missed signals

Comment

You've never seen craigie

Comment

Depends on where in beechboro. Ill keep and eye out. I got CCTV. Set it up

Comment

Originally posted by meathead View Post
            You've never seen craigie
            craigie isn't that bad?!

Comment

there's lowl life scum wherever you are, and I agree Craigie isn't bad, and will only become more desirable.

Yes Shaunkent, wouldn't it be nice to find out where these "people" live?

Comment

nothing wrong with craigie , delivered mail there for years way back only got bitten twice by dogs . a feeling you wont forget an alsatian teeth on your bones

Comment

I think I know what it is ... their footy team didn't win a game this year so they're pissed and angry!

Comment

I have training in that exact area 3 times a week, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Comment

I don't fancy your luck finding the specific idiots in Beechboro, too many to sift through. We actually get more problems with the Beechboro bus routes, than we get with the runs through Balga and Koondoola. Northern end of Beechboro is just choka block full of white trash.
                      Can you help with foster care?
                      http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Be weary driving along Amazon dr in between Sacramento ave and Altone. Yes white trash and other trash too.
                        japanese weasel

Comment

Working...
                        X