hazard: 28/8/09 nicholson rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hazard: 28/8/09 nicholson rd

Heading towards albany hwy between the garden/nicholson round-about and the roe hwy lights... there's a huge slick of diesel right down the splitting area.

Its rather slippery (coming out of it, wheelspin in third at 80 under light throttle) so watch out
    Last edited by thro; 28-08-2009, 11:29 AM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Thanks for the warning mate !! Much appreciated.

Comment

Holy Shittywok!

You've mastered time travel!?!?!

Thanks for the heads up, i'm heading that way today.

Comment

heh... date fixed.
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
        X