Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB, #3 most visited Motorcycling Site in Australia

Dear Tyson

Congratulations! Hitwise is pleased to announce that www.perthstreetbikes.com is a Hitwise Top 10 Award winner for the period January - June 2009.

During this period, www.perthstreetbikes.com ranked No. 3 based on market share of visits among all Australian websites in the Hitwise Automotive - Motorcycling industry.

Again, congratulations. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Best regards,

Rheika Tompkins
    Marketing Director - Asia Pacific
    Hitwise Australia

Congratulations PSB!!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Yay us

Comment

noice
      (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Is Aussie street bikes first? Jokes. Congrats Deej and staff

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Awesome! Who is left to beat? We need #1
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Who beat us?
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
              Is Aussie street bikes first? Jokes. Congrats Deej and staff
              1st in the “Plagiarist” category, yes. ^_^

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post
                Who beat us?
                Not sure but prob someone with huge marketing budget in major publications like honda.com.au or bikepoint or something.

Comment

There's the mission. #1 for 2010...

BTW I work in the webosphere. Google is too smarts these days, a marketing budget (other than Ad words) won't impact - banner ads suck. Work on the SEO and let's do some link building - include as many outgoing links as poss and work up a link exchange strategy with as many partners as poss. The more referrals, the more incoming, the better the ranking.

And let's just use it as often as poss eh?

Right, total slacker back to work...
                  Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

I'm trying to think of all the big biking websites...and only 2 of them are bigger than little old PSB:

Honda
                    yamaha
                    suzuki
                    kawasaki
                    ducati and all the other manufacturers etc
                    AMCN
                    netrider
                    bikepoint
                    bikesales
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Grats!
                      Originally posted by Semi
                      I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

I'm pretty confident the top two spots would go to the online classifieds, Bikesales and Bikepoint.
                        Originally posted by Melkor
                        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Could well be. I was thinking it is someone who has allot of direct advertising in traditional media that has their website listed in all their advertising. That’s why I am thinking its probably someone with the biggest budget like Yamaha or Honda, but its most likley bikepoint n bikesales as you say.

In any event, #3, great result for little ol Perth based community with no advertising other than our word of mouth, the odd T-shirt, and attractive rankings in Google.

Comment

Still ... doesn't that make PSB the #1 bike forum?
                            Originally posted by Melkor
                            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I think The Saint is right:

Stats in November 2008:

Bikesales
                              Bikepoint
                              MCNews
                              PSB
                              Netrider
                              From here: PSB Now Ranked 4 in Automotive - Motorcycling in Aus - Perth Street Bikes

So we're now bigger then MCnews

Comment

Working...
                              X