Rider Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down

Black triumph sprint bike lying on floor on odin road innaloo outside bunnings coppers there and rider seemed alright from what i could see giong past....not sure though

Dam, hope his ok(and the bike aswell)
    Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Hope the rider is ok.. Just round the corners from my place, heaps of cage prangs there all the time..

Comment

Went past there about 5:40. No ambo around and no rider that I could see, unless it was one of the guys standing there trying to move the bike.
        Bike looked OK. Left mirror was folded in and scuffed. Maybe went down on the left side.

That's one of the worst little intersections for cars pulling out the wrong way, trying to cross in front of traffic, not obeying the signs, merging incorrectly and just generally fucking up every rule you can. If I was a cop I could make a week's worth of bookings in half a day there.
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Hope you guys are right that the rider was OK. Here's hopeing!

Comment

Working...
          X