Road Rage 6DM143

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Rage 6DM143

I saw an incident on Roe Highway at 5.30 I was heading Westwards at the intersection with Tonkin and saw a man with a gympie hamer aim a blow at the head of another driver stopped at the trafic lights heading east then smash out the rear quarter window.

The attacker ran back as I was stopping to help and took off in an old red Toyota 6DM 143 it was leaking coolant from having allready deliberately ramming the other vehicle twice.

I ran to the other vehicle while calling police and all occupants including a baby in the back seat were uninjured.

Another witness last saw the attakers vehicle pouring smoke heading east wards on Roe. It probably wouldnt have gone far with the damage.

Police attended and if anyone sights this vehicle please let them know.

Graelin
    Last edited by Graelin; 06-09-2009, 11:22 PM. Reason: clarity

:o:o:o
    good on ya for stopping to help
    Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

Nice work Graelin. Hey, just outta curiosity.............If while witnessing such an incident we try to interfere and in the process hurt the offender, are we gonna be held liable?

Comment

nice work Graelin
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Nice work Graelin. Hey, just outta curiosity.............If while witnessing such an incident we try to interfere and in the process hurt the offender, are we gonna be held liable?
          Probably, most victims seems to get worse sentences then the crims in most cases. It seems to be against the law to not let a murderer kill you.
          Originally Posted by Maxo
          do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
          to Butters

Comment

Fuck there's some psychos out there. Good work mate. A baby in the car - the guy must be nuts. Can't believe he rammed the vehicle, as bad as this is, at least he wasn't targeting a rider. No protection from this kind of fuck head.
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Seems to be a popular choice of a weapon in Perth, was involved in a road rage incident myself a few months back, the other driver approached me with a hammer
              Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth!!
              Turning the taps off when you brush your teeth, can save up to 5 liters a minute!

Comment

Well done! you see us bikers are a good bunch!
                I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Originally posted by PolishBiker View Post
                  Seems to be a popular choice of a weapon in Perth, was involved in a road rage incident myself a few months back, the other driver approached me with a hammer
                  Does remind me, pretty sure I've got a hammer in my boot still from the last time I went down south. Probably should take it out
                  :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by I'm No Superman View Post
                    In the case of a road rage incident like that, I would say no, but that depends how much you hurt the offender. If you are helping out a civilian against a potentially life threatening situation, then I think you should be ok in terms of liability. Obviously if you beat the living shit out of the offender then you might get into shit, but if you imobilise them (hold them down or something) you should be fine I think.
                    ZippySig.com

Comment

ice is a hell of a drug
                      B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Good one Graelin!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gordan View Post
                          In the case of a road rage incident like that, I would say no, but that depends how much you hurt the offender. If you are helping out a civilian against a potentially life threatening situation, then I think you should be ok in terms of liability. Obviously if you beat the living shit out of the offender then you might get into shit, but if you imobilise them (hold them down or something) you should be fine I think.
                          Should be able to claim self defence (is also used to cover defending someone else) as far as the criminal case went, although that would depend on whether your response was proportional or not (ie, shooting someone who slaps you is generally a no-no) plus other factors.
                          I could give a huge explanation, but it would take up half the page and I'm pretty sure nobody needs that much detail
                          But if he sued you it would be a totally different game.

Pretty lucky nobody was injured. Huge asshole given the fact that there was a baby in the back

Comment

Unfortunately it is probably more complicated than the offender being on drugs. Not.

He is probably just a fuckhead.

Nice community spirit and response Graelin.

Well done.
                            "I don't care if you wear a plastic bag, filled with bubble wrap then zip tied at the neck for crash protection"

Comment

Top work Graelin!
                              Originally posted by Semi
                              I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Working...
                              X