Green and purple gpx down tonkin highway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green and purple gpx down tonkin highway

Im standing on the side of tonkin highway next to a green and purple gpx thats been dropped. Damage not to bad but theres no rider to be found and the tail light has been left on. Is it any one on PSB? Do you need help? Where are you?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by Zalishs; 09-09-2009, 08:35 PM.

Im sorry i have to get to work but i will keep an eye on this thread Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by Zalishs; 09-09-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

The strange thing here is this bike looks ridable so wheres the rider? Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Very odd, I suggest you let the police know gremlin, location and numberplate etc.

Comment

Probably stolen??

Comment

Would you believe i was stupid enough to not get a rego. What i fucking moron :o dont think it was stolen though cause ignition and steering lock where intact and working Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

people can leave keys in bikes, if any one is in the area id pick the rego off it
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Ive just gotten off the phone with the police. They say they're going to have a look. I can do another drive by to get the rego but it wont be untill 1030ish. Its on the tonkin highway 10 meters before the off ramp for abernethy road if any one can get there sooner. Posted via Mobile Deviae
                Last edited by Zalishs; 09-09-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

The police have just phoned me. There on they're way now. Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin1981 View Post
                    The police have just phoned me. There on ties way now. Posted via Mobile Device
                    Good work, let us know if they get in touch again.

Comment

K i just heard back from the police, the bike was not stolen, the owner had been hit be a car, but the rider is ok. Police wouldnt tell me his/her injuries if any for privacy reasons but assured me they were ok. Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Good work gremlin!
                        ZippySig.com

Comment

Good man! Good onya for following up on it! Hope the rider hasn`t got too many dramas...
                          SP RACINGis supported by:
                          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

good work mate.shows we have a good community going here

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Good on you babe thats why i love you,always willing to help.
                              kiss kiss kiss.

Comment

Working...
                              X