X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I crashed.

Hey all,

(espresso Avenger wife posting this)

espresso avenger took a fall today on the Kwinana Freeway, on way to work.

He is doing ok, will need some skin graphs for his knee, they will do that tomorrow morning hopefully. Other than that he is fine.

Bike is not looking too good, but the shop has not written it off yet soooo there is still some hope it will see another ride.

Will post more later, just wanted to keep ppl updated.

Just a reminder to ware good riding pants!!!!~!!!

Oh dear sorry to hear

Hope it doesn't hurt him too much and he gets back out on the road as soon as he can

Comment

Hope he's in good spirits and hope you are doing okay too Heal fast dude.

Comment

Sorry to hear.
        Hope he heals up well.
        Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Sorry to hear. Thoughts are with you both. Heal fast EA.
          User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

Oh shit! This was just before the Leach Hwy overpass heading north on the Kwinana yeah? I went through there when the ambos and cops were there and saw the bike (it did'nt look too bad) from what i saw, but hope he's okay? Yeah even if your on a cruiser get some leather pants, they are worth it.

Heal fast buddy.

Comment

Hope things turn out well Good luck to the both of you!

Comment

Hope he's not too sore and heals quickly.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

yeah that was him, near the leach highway.

I didn't think the bike looked too bad myself, but the shop has said that the handel bars are bent and the muffler (?) is stuffed. Mirror is gone and front mud guard is all messy.

Don't know not a bike person myself. Not sure if I could cope with getting another call like that again. Think the bike talk will need to be really long.

So upset he was not wearing riding pants.

never mind he is alive that is the important thing.

Comment

Heal quick

Comment

glad to hear he's ok, and i'm sure plenty of people appreciate you taking the time and effort to post up on your hubby's behalf

x

Comment

Originally posted by Espresso Avenger View Post
                        yeah that was him, near the leach highway.

I didn't think the bike looked too bad myself, but the shop has said that the handel bars are bent and the muffler (?) is stuffed. Mirror is gone and front mud guard is all messy.

Don't know not a bike person myself. Not sure if I could cope with getting another call like that again. Think the bike talk will need to be really long.

So upset he was not wearing riding pants.

never mind he is alive that is the important thing.
                        Yeah it can get expensive pretty quick! But yeah i never ride EVER! without at least my Draggins on but preffer the leathers.

Hey go easy on him, as you say your not a bike person (same as my wife) and im sure he is already feeling the pain enough by now. But im sure my wife would want a long talk about it too (not that i would listen) but yeah unless your out on a bike i guess it could be a hard passion to understand.

Comment

Ouch, hope he heals up soon. I think he'll at least wear draggin jeans from now on. i did when i came off only wearing normal jeans.

Comment

Sorry to hear about whats happened. I think I might have met Espresso during one of the Cruiser rides. Hope he heals quick and gets back on two wheels again. What hospital has he been taken to?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                              Oh dear sorry to hear

Hope it doesn't hurt him too much and he gets back out on the road as soon as he can
                              I think the sight of his bike would hurt him a fair bit. Physical pain can be shaken off. And if it's bad enough im sure the morphine will make him happy

Hope his ok, get well soon. Note to self: wear good pants(i learnt the hard way already, but only 2-3km/h.....100km/h? yeeesh)
                              Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X