My first off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first off!

So i had an off today (THREE FUCKING DAYS BEFORE MAD!!) just after i finished work. I was like 2min from work so besides the flow of workmates stopping and asking if i was alright, I also had an old friend, a tradie in a ute, 2 bus drivers, 1 rider and a cop stop and ask if i'm ok, some even offering lifts and a sweet asian lady offered me her umbrella. I'm a bit bruised up but the bikes got some light damage and wont start so its still in the RAC holding yard so my first year of MAD will have to wait :-( hopefully can convince the wife to take me to the show though

Posted via Mobile Device

Seems the weather for it. Turns out you weren't the only one today What street was it?

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Sorry to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Sentry View Post
        Seems the weather for it. Turns out you weren't the only one today What street was it?
        at the lights where nicholson meets roe highway. Was supposed to be gettin my new iPhone too:-( not a good day. My wife said the funniest thing when i got home, something about me not riding ever again, man that joke really cheered me up:-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Women; they say the darndest things...

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Ahhh.. sucks dude, what happened exacly?

P.s glad your relatively ok...

Comment

arh dude thats not good to hear oh well at least ur all ok... how the bike gets fixed up soon and you get bak up riding soon

Comment

Originally posted by Xuaxace View Post
                Ahhh.. sucks dude, what happened exacly?

P.s glad your relatively ok...
                yeah how'd it happen?
                Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

The wife will get over it in time its there normal reaction just smile and remember its only because she cares and you just scared the shit out of her.Hope the bike gets fixed soon.Sucks about the MAD ride though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Ahm3d View Post
                    at the lights where nicholson meets roe highway. Was supposed to be gettin my new iPhone too:-( not a good day. My wife said the funniest thing when i got home, something about me not riding ever again, man that joke really cheered me up:-)

Posted via Mobile Device
                    Welcome to the world of spilt oil and diesel fuel and then add water!
                    Wet ice has nothing on this combo.
                    Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

bl dude good to hear you're alright

Comment

bugger....
                        Glad you are ok ....

Any landing you walk away from is a good landing
                        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Damn, glad to hear your alright.

How'd you come off mate ?
                          When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
                          Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

good to see you are .... sort of okay mate get that bike fixed quick don't let it drag out.

^^im also curious?
                            Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                            Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                            In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                            Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                            And forgive us our lanesplitting
                            As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                            And lead us not into gravel corners
                            But deliver us from hand-held radars
                            For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                            Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Well still gotta put a claim in so don't wan2say too much but i pretty much hit the brakes a bit too hard and the front slid out. It was a mixture of the guy in front of me braking harder then i thought and me riding a bit to close on a wet day. But in saying that when i did come off and the bike slid, it didn't hit the car in front so i prob did brake harder then needed. And man my leg is fuck killin me now so if you see someone limping around the expo with a pissed off lil brown asian with him, come and say hella :-)
                              Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

Working...
                              X