motorcycle police at Manning Rd on ramp, FWY North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motorcycle police at Manning Rd on ramp, FWY North

2 of Perth's finest, protecting and serving on the grass near at the Manning Rd on-ramp to FWY North. Actually don't know what they're doing, just standing around enjoying the sun i guess.
    "Warning: Objects In Mirror Are Loosing"

I rode past there about 45 mins ago but didnt see them.
    ZippySig.com

Comment

shame, nice corner

Comment

Probably enjoying the last days as a bike cop, because they're not wanted anymore.

Comment

I rode past them this morning. Looked like one of them was checking something on their bike near the enging but didn't get a good enough look to see if he was checking for a problem or just polishing

Comment

Saw them this morning and could be there because some people have been driving quickly down the emergency lane to avoid waiting like the rest of us do.

Graelin

Comment

It was in front of the Canning Highway Northbound Offramp
              (ie, the ramp to get OFF the freeway and onto Canning)

As Graelin said, its to pick up the people who blast down the bus/emergency lane, because its frustrating sitting 500m from the offramp in peak our traffic when the offramp is completely free...

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
                Saw them this morning and could be there because some people have been driving quickly down the emergency lane to avoid waiting like the rest of us do.

Graelin
                If that's what they're doing then good on em

Comment

On that note, has anyone ever seen the big white van that goes down the bus lane near canning hwy? Its a high roofed mercedes van i think, with government plates. It goes down the bus lane at about 8 40 ish (havent seen it for a bit) and then off the offramp and back down the ramp for the bus lane. Its wierd.
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Semi View Post
                    On that note, has anyone ever seen the big white van that goes down the bus lane near canning hwy? Its a high roofed mercedes van i think, with government plates. It goes down the bus lane at about 8 40 ish (havent seen it for a bit) and then off the offramp and back down the ramp for the bus lane. Its wierd.
                    Corrective services taking people for a free breakfast ride??

Graelin

Comment

That's what I was thinking, yeah.
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
                      X