X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spud Shed Baldivis

hey all

Just some news for you guys in the rockingham area. The Spud Shed in Baldivis burnt down last night. Apparently there is not much of it left. I found out from my wifes boss.

Hopefully they nwill have a new location by the end of next week.

cheers

Lynx

Spewing!! My missus shops there every week.. Our food bill will go through the roof if they don't reopen..

Comment

Thank you, I shall now need to find a new potato wholesaler.

Comment

they are already organising a new location, so it should only be a tempory close, and desmo, they do more than potatoe's smart ass

Comment

......kerosene lane.... ehehehehehehe
          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

I am probably wrong, but I've got a feeling that it's burnt down before.

Anyway mate, if your wife is able to go an extra 15mins south they have got the one on Pinjarra Rd in Barragup, but she will have to fight with all of the Mandurah pensioners to get all the good deals.

Comment

Me "I heard the Spud shed has burnt down"
              Wife "You serious?"
              Me "yup"
              Wife "Damn I wanted to to go there today.. GRRRR"

Originally posted by Mungus View Post
              I am probably wrong, but I've got a feeling that it's burnt down before.

Anyway mate, if your wife is able to go an extra 15mins south they have got the one on Pinjarra Rd in Barragup, but she will have to fight with all of the Mandurah pensioners to get all the good deals.
              Thanks mate, I'll let her know

Comment

wtf. i haven't shopped there in awhile and was going to stop by today. thanks for the head up

Comment

yeah its burnt down before but it was just the back area i think(mate worked there at the time,very dodgy).
                  and yeah, the fact its on Kerosene lane is very ironic

Comment

the bloke who owns it has pissed off a lot of powerful people.

wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt an accident.

but thats purely just me speculating
                    As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

He sold rubbery carrots to the wrong person?
                      His celery drooped?
                      His snozberries didn't taste like snozberries?
                      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Why is this in new flash?

ffs...take stuff like this to YYY. New flash is for accidents n the like ppl. Something important...and spuds arent that important.
                        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Them spud sellin' mafia types are a scary lot with their pitchforks in violin cases and limo tint John Deeres

Comment

Working...
                          X