SOR Roll Call - Kenwick Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOR Roll Call - Kenwick Link

Followed a crit-condition ambo down Albany Hwy about 45 minutes ago, have had a few peeps call. Apparently there's been motorcycle involved in an accident along the Kenwick Link?

Can anyone clarify?
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Not me, hope the rider is ok, what bike was it?
    ZippySig.com

Comment

No idea mate
      FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Not me mate I'm home

Hope all is ok

Comment

Not me, live just down the road from there but home safe!
          RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Still alive so far, hope the rider is okays
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Saw a black cruiser, single rider cut across two lanes and turn right from Albany Hwy into the Kenwick Link as the light had remained green at Willams Rd intersection

Came down Albany Hwy and had two traffic cars speed past me heading up towards Kenwick Link. Hope its not him. Rider was wearing a drizabone and black helmet. That's the only bike I saw in that area.
              Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

bike still in pieces in the shed - check

Havent heard anything, hope it isnt too bad.
                Originally posted by Amac
                suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Not me. Had most of the day off work - wisdom tooth out + plus other stuff

Uhh, I did a loop thru Albany Hwy from Kenwick to Beckenham about 5:30pm. Didnt see anything.

However. The missus reports that her train struck a pedestrian on her way home, about 5:15pm. Between Welshpool and Queens Park Stations (Hamilton St crossing). No news on whether the person was killed.

Given that the driver of the train changed after the incident (as reported over the intercom) it doesn't sound too good.
                  - Mike

Comment

Not me, Taints bike is in the garage.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
                      I know a cyclist was hit and had to get taken away in an ambulance where the link meets albany hwy near bunnings. Was a bicycle not a motorcycle and it would have been around that time but there may have been another incident with a motorbike. I saw the cyclist and he wasn't doing so good when the ambos got there.
                      Meh, only a cyclist.
                      Nothing to see here, move along.

Comment

I was just up the road and heard the sirens but didnt see anything when i drove down kenwick link. No cars or bikes parked up off the road,that sort of thing.
                        And from what i hear about 3 people a week either get hit or jump in front of trains.
                        A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Working...
                        X