Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake: 7.6 South Sumatra

Magnitude 7.6 - SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

My wife is still in Medan so getting worried. She's fine though but fark..
    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

My girlfriend's family live's in Samoa. She's worried as hell!

Comment

fark thats huge, glad shes alright!
      Free android puzzle game
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Yeah, well she's from Banda Aceh where the tsunami occurred in 2004 but stuff having to go through that again!

Comment

Watchin' the news report now, farknell!! Hate to be a bearer of bad news , but I think this is going to be worse than originally thought. I remember the Indo one started at minor damage and 140 casualties, and we know how terrible that ended when the media finally got the correct info.
          Good luck to those involved
          Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Yeah apparently buildings have fallen in some places. My wife was in a mall at the time and there was some hectic panic/rush to get out, luckily she avoided the ordeal in time!

Comment

Some very UN cool stuff happening in the Asia Rgion..

Typhoon Ondoy done major damage to Philipines, heading tp Thailand next i thinks..

Comment

Just saw another one off Padang [Indonesia]7.6!
                Man , this looks like some major fault action going on, hope these are the only main ones,cause if they are the precursor , we are in for a massive one in the Southern Fault regions. Any more, and it's time for US to keep an ear out as well!
                Hope all family members in these regions stay safe...
                Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducnell View Post
                  Just saw another one off Padang [Indonesia]7.6!
                  Man , this looks like some major fault action going on, hope these are the only main ones,cause if they are the precursor , we are in for a massive one in the Southern Fault regions. Any more, and it's time for US to keep an ear out as well!
                  Hope all family members in these regions stay safe...
                  Hmmm, ur a worry...

IRIS Seismic Monitor

Comment

A 5.4 off Samoa at 9:57 Perth time tonight...
                    sigpic

Comment

Powerful quake strikes off Indonesia | The Australian

Comment

Now Jules, you had an unnecessary go at me last thead, so le's just agree to be nice , as I can be just as acidic as you ,but choose not to.

Sumatra: Earthquake Rocks Padang City, Off Indonesian Island's Coast | World News | Sky News

Sumatra: Earthquake Rocks Padang City, Off Indonesian Island's Coast | World News | Sky News

I am not being over reactive sunshine ,as I was personally involved in evacuating people from a North West settlement for a Tsunami warning from a much smaller Indonesian quake a few years ago, in the same fault region. Didn't make the news , but it happened, and it HAS happened on this coastline previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducnell View Post
                          Now Jules, you had an unnecessary go at me last thead, so le's just agree to be nice , as I can be just as acidic as you ,but choose not to.

I am not being over reactive sunshine ,as I was personally involved in evacuating people from a North West settlement for a Tsunami warning from a much smaller Indonesian quake a few years ago, in the same fault region. Didn't make the news , but it happened, and it HAS happened on this coastline previously.
                          Are you ok?

You have hurt my feelings....

Seismic Monitor

Click the link, check out how many "OTHER" ones are happening everyday for the past God ONly knows many years.....

Comment

Mate , I think me an' you don't quite get each others points online. The 'net makes opinion seem too linear, which is where the differences lie.
                            Hell we both love Dukes , so we both can't be all bad can we??

Comment

Yawn....

Comment

Working...
                              X