• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen bike

Hey all

Some dirty cunt has just stole my bike

Very pissed off as its my only form of transport

So if you see a blue R1 plate number 1BN887 please feel free to run him off the road, bonus points and a craton of beer if you reverse over his head

Bike was stolen from Mosman Park about an hour ago, if that helps.

Holy shit bikes are disapearing everywhere. Sorry to hear mate.

Post up a pick if you can, will keep an eye out.
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Comment

like yagadan said, bikes seem to be getting stolen left right and fucking centre at the moment.

im working in mosman park in the morning, ill keep an eye out. there a nice shiney nudge bar on my work van for knocking thieving shits off bikes
      TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
      Discounts for PSB members
      ----------
      [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Another Prof shot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	4866464

Click image for larger version

Name:	Side Shot R1_resize.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	4866465

Couple of pics

Comment

I have reported it(over the phone) to the cops and tomorrow i will call up the insurance.

Anything else i need to do?

I have never had anything like this happen.

Comment

shit, did they ride it away?
            Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
              I have reported it(over the phone) to the cops and tomorrow i will call up the insurance.

I think you might have to file a written report at the station.

Sorry to hear man. Hope it ends well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post

that about covers it. hopefully the insurance company sort it out swiftly for you.

i hope you manage to get a sweet new bike to ease the pain of losing this one.
                TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
                ----------

Comment

Originally posted by I'm No Superman View Post
                  I think you might have to file a written report at the station.
                  nah, as long as you got a report number from the cops over the phone. the insurance company will want that number.
                  ----------

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
                    shit, did they ride it away?
                    Nah didnt ride it away. I was having a piss walked out on my balcony and it was gone. I ran down strairs to look around ncase they were kids pushing it but nothing.

Originally posted by mattg View Post
                    that about covers it. hopefully the insurance company sort it out swiftly for you.

i hope you manage to get a sweet new bike to ease the pain of losing this one.
                    I hope they dont dick me around, i need transport ASAP.

Does anyone know/have any ideas how long it takes for the insurance to sort it out?

Comment

G'Day Rider,

I have a mate in M PK & have forwarded your loss, for him to keep a lookout.
                      He often finds scooters and 4 wheelers abandoned along therailway line on the East side at the start of Wellington Street behind the bushes.

The cops in your neck of the woods are slack, so keep on their asses.

It is a wheelbarow, that is to say , if you do not push them, they will not move & they can be easily upset, so do it. make them earn thieir pay.
                      Regards,

Sooty.

Another perfect day in paradise.

Comment

Holy fuck! Low life scum, sorry to hear this Rider. Was it just out on the street or in a driveway, steering lock on? I feel for ya mate.

Comment

Ahh thats shit mate. Good luck in finding it - I had a bike stolen, only for it to be returned to me by the cops three years later.

I hate motherf#ckers who steal bikes.

Hopefully they die in a fire or some shit.

Comment

If I see it around I'll be sure to try and inflict as much pain on the rider as humanly possible without hurting the bike in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzo View Post
                              Holy fuck! Low life scum, sorry to hear this Rider. Was it just out on the street or in a driveway, steering lock on? I feel for ya mate.
                              It was in my carport, i live in a flats. I have lived here for 5 years and had bikes parked here for 4 years and nothing, tho my neighbour had his Duke stolen. Steering lock was on as always, i imagine that is not too hard to bypass.

Originally posted by Crimson View Post
                              If I see it around I'll be sure to try and inflict as much pain on the rider as humanly possible without hurting the bike in the meantime.
                              Dont worry about the bike, she will take one for the team

Comment

Working...
                              X