Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email [email protected] from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

Broken down riverside drive new street triple

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken down riverside drive new street triple

Hey psb

I've broken down on riverside drive on my 200 km old street triple, no idea what's wrong but if you can help can you please call me on 0421 *** ***

Thanks!

Damien
    Last edited by GHETTO; 21-04-2011, 08:15 PM.

Fuel turned on? killswitch, all spark plug leads on?

Comment

Looks like it's the battery or something electrical... Not starting

Comment

Getting lights on the dash?
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Have you tried to push start it?

Comment

Where a bouts do you live?

Edit... I just noticed sorry I can't pick it up in sure someone else will help you

Comment

I live in wembly nope haven't tried to push start it
              Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
              Where a bouts do you live?

Comment

If its battery you won't push start it as its got no pressure for fuel injection ... happened to me, but at least mine was 18 months old.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Comment

Psb to the rescue Dave on the way!

Comment

Cool great work dave

Comment

Originally posted by Destijl View Post
                      Hey psb

I've broken down on riverside drive on my 200 km old street triple,
                      Thanks!

Damien
                      If there is a clicking noise when attempting to start its definitely the battery.
                      this type of stuff just shouldnt happen.

edit: unless of course the bike has not been used for 5 weeks
                      Last edited by Blazon; 21-04-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

The bike is safe and sound, I cannot thank Dave enough for the assistance!!

I picked up the bike this monday so it hasn't been sitting long, apparently the street triple is known for its rectifier/regulator issues..

Originally posted by Blazon View Post
                        If there is a clicking noise when attempting to start its definitely the battery.
                        this type of stuff just shouldnt happen.

edit: unless of course the bike has not been used for 5 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Destijl View Post
                          apparently the street triple is known for its rectifier/regulator issues..
                          yeah it is but geez, 200k's that gotta be a first.

Hope its get sorted very soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X