Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email [email protected] from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

Stuck at Lancelin Roadhouse not enough fuel to get home

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at Lancelin Roadhouse not enough fuel to get home

Not expecting help, filled up in Dongara heading south and made the mistake of taking new coastal highway after 10pm. Jurien was closed, Cervanties was closed and sign said next services 81kms. This was Lancelin is also closed and both premium pumps have out of order signs. Guess I'll have to wait till they open and chance using 5ltrs of shit fuel to get to next servo.
    Last edited by Live to ride; 25-04-2011, 12:01 PM. Reason: Resolved

See if someone has a jerry can at the caravan park ordinary unleaded wont hurt once in a while the place should be packed

Comment

Sucks to be you. It will be fine running on standard fuel but I am guessing your manual says to use 95+ Octane.

EDIT: What Tbone said. Good luck.

Comment

Caravan park sounds like a good idea, thanks. Sounds pretty quiet though might just walk through

Comment

even 2 stroke will get you out of the shit

Comment

Caravan park is dead, won't be coming here to party, just a shit load of snoring. Will head back to servo and hopefully they open early. Thanks anyway

Comment

OH NO Bummer was it a long night ??

MM

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
                Sucks to be you.
                5char

Comment

Was a very long night, they opened at 6.30, will have to post as 'a route to avoid on an evening'. After 6pm you have about 10 roo's per km, after 10pm you can't get fuel between Dongara and Neerabup.

Comment

At least you managed to get out of i t without being mugged by a redneck or taken out by the roos

Comment

Lol, yeah made it home bit tired and grumpy after trying to sleep on bench next to servo. Better leave road side assist forum for those who need it, it's a bloody good idea, if nothing else it helped kill the boredom at 3am

Comment

you were a few hours too late, i came through there yesday arvo and coulda helped. also a route to avoid on long weekends etc, as there's precious few places to overtake (unless you're on a bike) and an over-abundance of backpackers/old farts doing 80 and collecting half kilometer long trails of cars behind them. on the upside, if you're ever riding up there, the new road into the pinnacles is 6km of very nice carving road
                        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by ZX900R View Post
                          Was a very long night, they opened at 6.30, will have to post as 'a route to avoid on an evening'. After 6pm you have about 10 roo's per km, after 10pm you can't get fuel between Dongara and Neerabup.
                          Yeah I made the same mistake once. Just made it to the servo by shutting engine down on the downhill bits

Now I just join RAC Ultimate
                          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                          X