Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email deej@perthstreetbikes.com from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

2 riders down Pickering brook. Trailer needed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 riders down Pickering brook. Trailer needed?

Two riders down up the end of Kings Mill road. One bike 250 ninja with left handside damage and buckled wheel and one vtr 250 with right handside damage also buckled front wheel. Anybody able to help out with a trailer back to perth?? Call 0416988261.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Dam.. what happened?
    You guys alright?
    look where you want to go~

Comment

Yeah I'm good. Our 2 250's decided to to slide around on the gravel. They won't be riding out. The riders are fine but defiantly need a trailer out of here.

Comment

Flick us a text

would be an hour away
        Last edited by shortSteve; 26-12-2014, 08:58 PM.
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

Emstraya & Ryano, who else with u?
          Gonna get dark soon... Sorry I dunno anyone with a trailer

EDit: good on ya [MENTION=8416]shortSteve[/MENTION] ^_^

Comment

Glad to here all is good bikes can be fixed or replaced
            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
            Who died while defending his right of way;
            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post
              Glad to here all is good bikes can be fixed or replaced
              Yeh good thing no one hurt, gear just paid for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                Flick us a text be an hour away
                Just sent a text through
                Last edited by NZ-JESTER; 26-12-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Was Ryan one of them?
                  He's got VTR 250?
                  Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                  remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                  Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                  Who died while defending his right of way;
                  He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                  But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Nope not ryan. All is good. Help is on the way

Comment

Don't have a trailer but if anyone need a lift let me know.
                      Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
                      Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
                      BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Sorry to hear, Sorry we could have come out as well, but only just seeing this now.

Why are you down a dead end road???

Comment

Was riding near there at the time sun was getting low in the visor. Hope you all sorted.

Comment

I wish I was out today instead of working at Funnings.. Everyone okay??

edit: Also love how people assumed because there was a VTR that it was me that crashed..
                            Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                              edit: Also love how people assumed because there was a VTR that it was me that crashed..

easy assumption to make, U ride a VTR250, u ride with this group and...... well....
                              Last edited by Mr_Mike; 26-12-2014, 07:35 PM.
                              B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Working...
                              X