Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email deej@perthstreetbikes.com from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

Bike Towed - Need lift from Tunnel to Murdoch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Towed - Need lift from Tunnel to Murdoch

Hey PSB,

It's finally happened. After 2 years of "I'll never get caught" and "it'll never happen to me" I have finally been nailed under hoon laws for speeding in the tunnel. After the learner ride tonight I went home and went for a quick ride with a mate, and we ended up in the tunnel doing the normal thing. Long story short he didn't stop and I had to cop the punishment for 142 in an 80 zone and as such my bike was taken for a 28-day holiday to Midland. I'm currently standing at the end of the tunnel just before the exit to north bridge, and being early in the morning I am struggling to get a taxi and don't have the uber app on my phone. I don't want to tell my parents so I can't call them. If anyone could take me from the end of the tunnel (just before you exit for freeway south) then shoot me a PM so I can call you.

Happy to pay back with alcohol or cash

Thanks

Last edited by Ryanoceros; 01-04-2016, 02:01 AM.
    Rest in Peace

Caught today hey? [emoji57]
    www.brandsense.com.au
    sigpic

Comment

That sucks mate, can't think of a worse way to start the month

Comment

Ya shoulda called me. You even had my number on your phone.

Look on the bright side... you've already got the right lawyer lined up...

What did the police use to get a speed reading?
        One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Ahh that sucks!
          "Who wants a moustache ride"

Comment

Busted in the tunnel or where they on the exit?

Haven't heard of too many being pinged in there, unless you buzzed an unmarked car?

Also... unlucky👎
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

bhahahaha good one - Happy April Fools!

RR
              http://www.cleanride.com.au - https://www.facebook.com/cleanridedetailingstudio/ - https://twitter.com/CleanRideAD - https://www.instagram.com/clean_ride_aus/

Comment

Yeah, we can all only dream, but today's date, and the old snapchat giveth away
                "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Ryan

Originally posted by Aufitt
                  Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Comment

Remember the story of the Boy Who Cried " Wolf."
                    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

When I see that name asking for help in the future...scrolling straight past.
                      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

And here I was thinking the SXV had blown up.
                          That we might have believed
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

you're lucky you have a good lawyer at least huh?

------pineapple inserted and no lubrication...---------
                            Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                            remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                            Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                            Who died while defending his right of way;
                            He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                            But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

What a bunch of sourpusses.
                              In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Working...
                              X