Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email deej@perthstreetbikes.com from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

FML just knocked tge bird over at caltex GEH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FML just knocked tge bird over at caltex GEH

    Anyone able to help. Looks like wont start for some reason.

    Fkn cross at myself....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Dw.
    Started...
    Fml.
    Going home for a Bookers.....
    "Redlines are merely suggestions"
    "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

  • #2
    Turn off ignition, turn back on and hit the starter

    Could be the tilt angle sensor
    Rest in Peace
    Brother Ryad

    Comment


    • #3
      good to hear you got it started

      BTW there are 4 Caltex servos on Great Eastern Hwy, suburb needed

      Comment


      • #4
        I think I would have been less emotionally upset if the damage amounted to write off like staus...

        Just embarrassing scuffs and broken screen. Meh. It was bound to happen one day.
        "Redlines are merely suggestions"
        "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

        Comment


        • #5
          Bugger sorry to hear mate? Is it a stock screen? I may have one laying around
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

          98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Para045 View Post
            Bugger sorry to hear mate? Is it a stock screen? I may have one laying around
            ..."was" the stock one...
            "Redlines are merely suggestions"
            "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

            Comment


            • #7
              How did you knock it over?
              Please inform us so we can:
              a. Learn from your mistake
              b. Sympathize
              c. Mock

              Comment


              • #8
                Not sure low speed.
                My fault. Combination of picking feet up too early with pillion and turning too tight in parking bay.
                Fk knows was all shit.

                Mock - low speed stack is pathetic. Would have felt better about it if it was a 60kmh spill or at least substantial damage not just annoying scratch and cracked plastics.

                No one was hurt I guess thats a bonus.
                "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Supercharged1600 View Post
                  Not sure low speed.
                  My fault. Combination of picking feet up too early with pillion and turning too tight in parking bay.
                  Fk knows was all shit.

                  Mock - low speed stack is pathetic. Would have felt better about it if it was a 60kmh spill or at least substantial damage not just annoying scratch and cracked plastics.

                  No one was hurt I guess thats a bonus.
                  Sounds a bit like my 1st lay down, went up to Toodyay with the missus on the back about 6 months after getting it and when doing a U-Turn to park outside the Coca-Cola café I stalled it (too slow/not enough revs) and even though I put my foot down the combined weight of me, bike and missus was too much and I had to lay it down
                  Unfortunately/fortunately whichever way you look at it my foot was under the bike and I was pinned laying face down, foot under the bike
                  Luckily a guy and his son at the CCC came and lifted it up off my leg with only slight scratches
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                  98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Surely the scratches on your leg will have healed by now!
                    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                      Sounds a bit like my 1st lay down, went up to Toodyay with the missus on the back about 6 months after getting it and when doing a U-Turn to park outside the Coca-Cola café I stalled it (too slow/not enough revs) and even though I put my foot down the combined weight of me, bike and missus was too much and I had to lay it down
                      Unfortunately/fortunately whichever way you look at it my foot was under the bike and I was pinned laying face down, foot under the bike
                      Luckily a guy and his son at the CCC came and lifted it up off my leg with only slight scratches
                      Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                      Surely the scratches on your leg will have healed by now!
                      Some injuries never truly heal, the psychological trauma lives on forever....
                      Originally posted by mekon
                      Why are pirates called pirates?
                      Because they Arrrrrr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I remember a few scratches on my Busa...I didnt cause them and they didnt affect it at all but I always knew they were there...
                        Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I ave done eh servo drop before. Left my fuel cap of my Kwaka Z9 on the bowser. Did the quick circle, lent over as I road past to grab it...fell of that beast....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have a stock bird screen if you want it. Free, you just have to pick it up
                            Originally posted by deano68er
                            Originally posted by Sudu
                            Loud?
                            Enough to make ya hard

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by XQZM3 View Post
                              I have a stock bird screen if you want it. Free, you just have to pick it up
                              Oh thanks mate.
                              Will pm you.
                              "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                              "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X