Announcement

Collapse

CLick for Rules for Roadside Assist Section

STRICT RULES & INFORMATION FOR THIS SECTION:

WARNING: This is not a general discussion section. This section is reserved expressly for post started by those people in need of IMMEDIATE breakdown assistance. Please do not START a thread in here unless you need assistance. Any registered user may RESPOND to a thread started by the person who needs assistance, but no banter please, keep this strictly on topic so valid communications can be easily referenced.

This is not an accident or injury response section. If you have had an accident and are injured, please call 000 for assistance.

If you need breakdown assistance support from a PSB volunteer, please do as follows:

1) Ensure you and your bike are in a safe location to prevent exposure to damage and personal injury. If you are injured and need medical assistance, contact 000.
2) Create a new post in this section with the subject titled “Help Wanted – Suburb”.
3) In the body of the post please put as much detail as you are able including but not limited to:

(a) A good description of your actual location including street name, direction, nearest cross street, or any other information that you feel would be of assistance for someone trying to find you.
(b) Details on what the issue and the kind of assistance you need. EG: “Bike broken down, both bike and I require movement to Victoria Park”.
(c) Provide details of where you and/or bike need transport to.
(d) Provide your mobile telephone number if available.

If you don’t have a phone that has internet access to make the above post then contact someone who does have internet access and they can create a post for you.

If you are able, continue to monitor this thread for updates and responses.

What will happen now:

1) When you create a thread in this section an email is sent to all regsitered PSB volunteers automatically. It will also be monitored by those using the forum at the time.
2) They will visit this thread for details, and if able to respond will make a post accordingly.
3) If you have provided your mobile number, the respondent will likely make contact with you to let you know they are on their way and provide an ETA.

NOTE: This is not an accident response thread, meaning to say, if you have had an accident and you are injured, please contact 000 and ask for an Ambulance. This section is to respond to non life threatening or injury situations.

For the avoidance of doubt (and stupidity) do not post in this section if you are wanting help moving your bike somewhere were it does not relate to assistance required for an immediate breakdown need.

If you have a bike trailer or other facilities that could assist PSB Members who have broken down, and would like to register as a PSB Assist member, please email deej@perthstreetbikes.com from the email address you would like on the register so that you can be added.
See more
See less

Tow required, Nedlands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tow required, Nedlands

Murray (Nero Diablo) needs a tow from the UWA boat club. Please call him on 1300-HOT-STUD (calls charged at $4.99/minute)
    Last edited by Barfridge; 14-02-2017, 10:31 PM.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Any more details tow truck? Low Ute high Ute?
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

I'm on hampden with ute.

Update: He's got it going.
      Hey there, Hey fella.

Comment

Thanks for the offers big shout out to [MENTION=53619]nos[/MENTION] for following back although we got a random fireworks display at the Hockey stadium for our trouble the last km or so was a bit of hard work though. Suspect start relay ECU issue might try pulling some codes when ICBF'd. The minor consolation is I could of pointed at Bunbury on a Friday night an expected it to get me there so within the confines of the CBD is not too bad. For peoples info the gent that runs Motor Cycle transporters has a busted foot and is out of action for a few weeks more. [MENTION=5329]Barfridge[/MENTION] can you zap my number from the original post please.
        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

ken from motorcycle ambulance is in bali too

for future reference if anyone needs it

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
            ken from motorcycle ambulance is in bali too

for future reference if anyone needs it
            Good to know if I ever have a broken down scooter in Kuta but not much use to me here in Perth
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Transport transport !!!!!!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
              X