Hi Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys!

Hey everyone at PSB! I've been lurking around the forums for awhile now and I must say this is the best forum I've ever been on. Theres all sorts of contents here and great community! I just passed my R class last friday and bought a gsxr600 k7 last week. looking forward to meet you guys out on the rides! Im going for the the learner this thursday. safe riding everyone!

Jim

Hey Jimbob, welcome. I'll be at the ride on Thursday, usually a good night with shannanigan's at the Balmoral to finish.

Comment

welcome along jimbob!!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Welcome to PSB see you Thursday

Comment

welcome and enjoy

Comment

Hi and welcome, see you Thursday night

Comment

thanks everyone! cant wait to get the bike out on thursday. need more experience on the gixxer! see you all then!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob Jones View Post
                thanks everyone! cant wait to get the bike out on thursday. need more experience on the gixxer! see you all then!
                I'll cya at the pub mate (WSR's finish at the balmoral), look for the dude who's humping something.

Comment

I'm going to reveal just how n00bie I am right now, but WSR's? Balmoral was my local for a few years (just moved suburb) and I love the place. A ride and the Bal in one night sounds like the best night possible!
                  I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

Working...
                  X