Hi, moving soon from Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, moving soon from Melbourne

As the title says, I'm currently in Melbourne (have been my whole life).
    My brother and friend ride too, and are moving to Perth earlyish next year. I'll be joining them.
    I've heard great things of Perth and am sick of Melbourne. Apprently the weather there is nice and sunny usaully, unlike here
    I have a couple of friends who live there, and look forward to meeting some of you guys.
    Mendy.

Welcome to psb mendy. I look forward to meeting you one day, when you move down to Perth. I see you hav been a psb member since 2009?

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

I did join a year ago or so, when a friend refered the forums to me.
        But I forgot my login/password and just rejoined.
        Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

Welcome!

You're spoiled in Melbourne, you'll figure that out pretty soon
          Ello

Comment

I've heard great things of Perth and am sick of Melbourne.
            The grass here is not greener, it is yellow and dead.

But if you like yellow grass and lots of cranky seniors, perth is awesome!

Comment

spoilt by too much populated space, ugly suburbs, and the worst police force in any Oz state.
              wow, I might actualy miss it !!
              I know its a little quieter there, and that is exactly, what I'm after.

Is it only 250's on L's there, or did they change that?

Comment

Yep 250 for your first bike, but if you brother/mates have had a full licence for more than 4 years you can pass your 250 licence then ride a bigger bike on your L's, if you only want to buy one bike. Many don't like this though, 1 year on a smaller bike learning the craft in a lot of cases are wise words.

See you when you get over

Comment

I feel Perth is better than Melbourne.. Quite and better climate.. Sadly I got a job in Melbourne and don't have a choice other than move to Melbourne.. So moving next month..

Comment

Welcome along. Yep gotta love perths weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat

Comment

See ya out and about soon.
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Welcome to the Perth community, don't forget to leave your scarf behind

Comment

Yeah I lived in Melbourne for a few years and loved the choices of things to do but got sick of carrying around extra clothes in a backpack for the changing weather. Perth weather is awesome although it can be a struggle to find a good coffee.

As Logie says, leave your scarf behind, but pack a few t-shirts and a couple of pairs of thongs.
                          "When you're one step ahead of the pack you're a genius. When you're two steps ahead you're a crackpot", Rabbi Shlomo Riskin (1998).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outoftherough/

Comment

*Note to previous comments - it was 3 degrees this morning, so keep your scarf, you may need it if you venture out early.
                            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

haha, it was meant to be more of a hack than for actual practicality, all guys in Melb wear a scarf lol, plus over here, it's not a scarf, it's a neck warmer, Indiana Jones has one!

Comment

Working...
                              X