Meet locals in North Perth / Mount Hawthorn area, to ride with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet locals in North Perth / Mount Hawthorn area, to ride with

WANTED TO JOIN A GROUP FOR MOSTLY SOCIAL, BUT SOME OCCASIONAL EVENT RIDING LIVING AROUND LEEDERVILLE, MT HAWTHORN AND NORTH PERTH.

I HAVE A NEW TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE 1050 AND WANT A GROUP OF LOCAL RIDERS TO MEET AND RIDE WITH.

-FRIENDLY PEOPLE (WITH AN EDGE)
    -ANY AGE AND ANY BIKES WELCOME
    -PREFERED LOCAL PEOPLE (LOCAL MEET)
    -PEOPLE WHO ENJOY GOOD RIDES IN AND AROUND TOWN BUT ALSO OUT OF TOWN
    -PUB RUNS, MEAL AND COFFEE RUNS ETC

I WORK AWAY 2 ‘N’ 1, AM 30 Y/O AND ENJOY MY TIME OFF WORK, LOVE MY FAMILY AND LOVE MY BIKES!!!!

IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE A PART OF SUCH A THING? EMAIL: [email protected]

FNR at scarborough tonight

Comment

Whats FNR? I'm at work, so if it's a meet, well I cant make it! Back the 29th. anything from then?

Comment

Check the Calendar for events taht are sometimes posted there; PSB Community Calendar

FNR = Friday Night Ride.
        Calendar entry, just for info; http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...=2011-3-18&c=1
        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
        Amen, brother. Amen.
        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Anyone in the area that want to ride in a group outside of FNR??

Comment

Originally posted by Tonic View Post
            WANTED TO JOIN A GROUP FOR MOSTLY SOCIAL, BUT SOME OCCASIONAL EVENT RIDING LIVING AROUND LEEDERVILLE, MT HAWTHORN AND NORTH PERTH.

I HAVE A NEW TRIUMPH SPEED TRIPLE 1050 AND WANT A GROUP OF LOCAL RIDERS TO MEET AND RIDE WITH.

-FRIENDLY PEOPLE (WITH AN EDGE)
            -ANY AGE AND ANY BIKES WELCOME
            -PREFERED LOCAL PEOPLE (LOCAL MEET)
            -PEOPLE WHO ENJOY GOOD RIDES IN AND AROUND TOWN BUT ALSO OUT OF TOWN
            -PUB RUNS, MEAL AND COFFEE RUNS ETC

I WORK AWAY 2 ‘N’ 1, AM 30 Y/O AND ENJOY MY TIME OFF WORK, LOVE MY FAMILY AND LOVE MY BIKES!!!!

IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE A PART OF SUCH A THING? EMAIL: [email protected]
            Gday mate come down to the weekly socal ride and meet some people. or just post up a ride and people tend to come..

Comment

im a bit north from you but when not working give me a pm when you want to go for a ride, should be free in the evenings
              "pain is temporary glory is forever" - unknown

Comment

Can you help with foster care?
                http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                  Haha...... I didn't use it? I wrote it off site on windows then copied, some reason it came up like that? Good call though!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonic View Post
                    Haha...... I didn't use it? I wrote it off site on windows then copied, some reason it came up like that? Good call though!
                    Hehe. I dunno, I just thought that you were REALLY SUPER EXCITED FUNTIME about the whole thing.

Can you help with foster care?
                    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Hey we are talking about riding, does make me kinda happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Batten View Post
                        Gday mate come down to the weekly socal ride and meet some people. or just post up a ride and people tend to come..
                        Cheers thanks for that mate! Just wanna finish work now and ride. Only a week n a half now!

Comment

Hey mate...Welcome.

There are a few of us that ride on a sunday morning....out in to the country.....York.
                          Earlyish but a good ride.

Comment

I live in the centre of your demographic but just ride to work duing the week and locally with mates who have never heard of, or have no interest in, PSB on the weekends. Dunno if you are interested in catching up with my vague group.
                            -

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Me too far south...
                              Originally posted by deano68er
                              Originally posted by Sudu
                              Loud?
                              Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Working...
                              X