Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Writing from Minneapolis MN USA I reaaly love all of the stuff you all have going on. I joined to get in touch with a friend... found him too. Hey Neil!!
    Attached Files

Yer G-Day
    what a groovy toy you have there
    I would love a side car.
    Welcome here
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Welcome mate!! Is that snow I see?? You lucky basket!
      DrĀ§han

M.D., D.O., D.P.M., D.D.S., P.C., Ph.D.

The Garage:
      Honda CBR 250 (2012) Tricolor{March 2012 - Oct 2012}
      Yamaha XJ6 (2013) Race Blue {February 2013}

Comment

Doc, yep that is snow... about one month ago. It was almost all melted and we got another 6 inches yesterday. I want your weather!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome... yeah sidecars can be handy if you don't always want to haul around stuff with car or truck...

Comment

welcome aboard the good ship PSB. Please keep in mine we drive on the wrong side of the road here, and please hold on, lest ye fall off the underside of the world.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

G'day mate, welcome to psb

Comment

Hello which is equal to 10 posts for me!

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world that is PSB!!
                    Originally posted by deano68er
                    Originally posted by Sudu
                    Loud?
                    Enough to make ya hard

Comment

Originally posted by eldotim View Post
                      Writing from Minneapolis MN USA I reaaly love all of the stuff you all have going on. I joined to get in touch with a friend... found him too. Hey Neil!!
                      Holy shit!

Hi Tim.

I am ever so grateful to you for the Rickman and the efforts you went to to get it to me.
                      I'm sorry i didn't see this when you joined, but it is good to hear from you.

I have not met a more honest man through the internet and having lost your details when my computer died i am glad to reconnect...

For those of you playing at home i purchased a Rickman Kawasaki off Tim and not long after my world turned to poo and i was out of work and broke.
                      Tim not only held on to the bike until i could afford the shipping, but then sent me a double seat set up that he had floating around as a surprise.

I was gob smacked at the honesty and integrity of someone on the other side of the world and the efforts he went to to honour a deal done over a telephone and ebay..

Welcome to the forum Tim.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X