Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiiii :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hiiii :)

    New to psb and looking for a bike. Just thought I'd drop a hello ^_^

  • #2
    oh hi

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello. Have you thought about putting a little more detail into your profile or post maybe? Up to you of course
      Welcome though!
      Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

      Comment


      • #4
        G'day and welcome

        Comment


        • #5
          What sized bike? My bro-in-law is selling an '08 CBR125R for $2.5k...
          I was the best, you all knew it / on the days I cared at all
          You can all say I blew it / you'll be talkin 'bout me for years

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by fractoid View Post
            What sized bike? My bro-in-law is selling an '08 CBR125R for $2.5k...
            I would think hes after a bike not a toy

            Comment


            • #7
              Double post. WTF forums, why did you tell me that there had been an error if you already posted it? Grr.

              Also, a CBR125 is teeny weeny but it's not a bad bike for your R-E year and it's amazingly cheap to run.
              Last edited by fractoid; 28-03-2011, 11:48 AM.
              I was the best, you all knew it / on the days I cared at all
              You can all say I blew it / you'll be talkin 'bout me for years

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fractoid View Post
                Double post. WTF forums, why did you tell me that there had been an error if you already posted it? Grr.
                calm down it happens sometimes on here

                Comment


                • #9
                  hahaha First off- I'm a girl. And second, I'm leaning more towards the 250's of the Kawa GPX and ZZR variety. Thanks anyways Fractoid

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BlueJayShann View Post
                    hahaha First off- I'm a girl. And second, I'm leaning more towards the 250's of the Kawa GPX and ZZR variety. Thanks anyways Fractoid
                    are you looking for some one

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi and welcome.

                      Simon, you never fail to surprise me.
                      Originally posted by deano68er
                      Originally posted by Sudu
                      Loud?
                      Enough to make ya hard

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well someone had to ask

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi and welcome along, lots of nice twistie roads where you live

                          Isennia is selling an 04 Blue and yellow GPX, for a nice price, would go with your name

                          See you out on the road sometime

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yer G-day
                            Local huh
                            Me be a kalamunda bloke
                            welcome here
                            REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                            (anarchy in english )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
                              I would think hes after a bike not a toy
                              Fucking

                              Welcome to PSB

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X